Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite show, I hate that Elliot is gone and I don't know where but I still watch it.
Willianna D.
Willianna D.
Long Branch, NJ
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very good show one of the best I know a lot of ppl who enjoy this show I definitely recommend it
Mary e.
Mary e.
Kennewick, WA
I love crime shows. I have been watching since season one. Always good story lines. Good actors.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
My favorite show there's always a surprising twist can never expect what's going to happen next!
Pam C.
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my favorite shows, been a fan for many years. Love all the actors they do an awesome job.
Merry P.
Merry P.
Pleasanton, TX
Oct. 7, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching the show. I watch reruns over and over again if I don't have a new one to watch.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Long Beach, NY
This show is amazing. I binge watch it on Netflix every weekend and everybody needs to watch it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Box Elder, SD
Good shoe for people who like to watch mystery shoes it's about two agents who figure out crimes
Jessicaa G.
Jessicaa G.
Keene, NH
I'm a die hard SVU fan!! I would watch it all day every day if I could! My favorite go to show!!
Cardenas G.
Cardenas G.
Belleville, IL
Stabler and Benson make the show worth watching. My favorite show out of all the Law and Orders.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?