Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jazzalen C.
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro

Who did the crime go along with TRUE stories u see on the news and good to tech ur kids a lessons
Karla C.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love this! Olivia is my favorite and so many plot twists! I watch this all the time!
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

My favorite show! i love watching this! the drama is always intense and it keeps you on your toes
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL

The stories are always soo interesting. I love this show. You really get invested in their lives.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS

I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg, Mo

Seen almost all the episodes. It never gets old. I don't have a favorite episode I like them all.
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Milford, MA

Great show! Been watching this forever! Always something new me eye catching! They do a great job
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Albany , GA

I've only been watching it for three years but, I did go back and start from season one on Hulu !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now