Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
cali v.
cali v.
I am a crime show junkie. I love watching Anything involving murder, mystery, crime, Police. Lawyers intrigue. This show mainly revolves around crimes against women and children. The episodes When the perpetrator is tricked into giving the police their DNA then gets arrested are the best.
Afiyah T.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is one of my best tv shows ever. I always watch and re-watch it, specially before I go to sleep. I love the cast of the show, they seem like normal people, not pretentiouse. This show is the best crime investigation series, because you feel like they really care for the victims.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been watching this show for years and it still keeps my reeled in. Some of the story lines are difficult to watch sometimes but thats only because they tend to tackle a lot of current hot button issues. But its a great show and as long as they keep making it I'll always be watching it.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Used to be my absolute favorite show but after 2014 or so I just lost interest. The earlier years are some of the best law dramas on television. The later years have had too much character turnover and too many episodes outside the realm of possibility. 5 stars for the early years though.
Delia K.
Delia K.
This has been one of my absolute favorite shows since season 1. It is a show that someone can relate to a character on the show. It's an excellent scripted show and I really enjoy the cast. I watch this every single time it is on repeats and all does not matter how many times I've seen it
Erika O.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
This is my "Lazy Sunday" success story. All I need is a tub of ice cream, pajamas, and a light blanket and I'm set. I'll probably binge on back to back to back episodes during the marathon and then netflix the rest if I'm really feeling the SVU train that day. Fav Law & Order branch ever.
Kaylie C.
Kaylie C.
Monmouth, OR
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm in love with this show. I've been watching it for forever, and I always love listening to them debate everything and how over the top the scenes in the court are. The music at the beginning is perfect, and I'd consider it a must watch. The acting is always on point with every episode
Misty R.
Misty R.
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
I like this show because its a good show to watch if you're in the mood for a crime show but do not want a lot of gore. The characters are interesting and every show has suspense and drama. It does get repetitive after a while but thats just because there are sooo many episodes to watch.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I have always really liked this show. Would binge watch the marathons on weekends at times. Last year I went on Hulu and started all the way back at Season 1. I'm now completely caught up to Season 17. I miss the old captain and Stabler but still really like it. One of my top fave shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?