Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Cortland, NY

One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA

oh my gosh i love this show so much. i watch all the time. the actors and actresses are really good and just cant help but watch it constantly. there is so many great scenes in each episode that there is no way i could choose. if you haven't watched it yet, you should start. Like right now.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.

I love Law and order it gives you the criminal side that we don't see any gives the suspicion of what's going to happen next it becomes reality because of things that they show a true statements and words we didn't know that was a love the the climb the mystery of the rail the driver of the
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI

I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Shawnee, KS

As an adult survivor of sexual abuse I take great interest in this program. Not only do I watch current seasons but I also will watch reruns and even binge watch when a marathon is on. I prefer the original cast and truly miss the character of Elliot, he was my favorite for so many reasons.
Grace S.
Grace S.
College Point, NY

This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
clovis, ca

Omg. this show i could binge watch all day long!! It can be a bit too intense for younger audiences. SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's so interesting because, it shows us the reality of society and how we often live in a bubble. The passion that Benson has for her job is amazing.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

This is one of my favorite television shows. It's similar to the other Law and Order series. The actors portray detective convincingly. I've seen just about every episode. I would recommend watching it if you're into those types of shoes. It's not for someone who might be overly sensitive.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl

This is one of my sick-day-binge shows. I like to relax and watch a few episodes when I'm feeling under the weather. It's interesting, although sometimes repetitive.
It is easy to watch entertainment, though not child-friendly all the time, which I would recommend for lazy sick yucky days.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Spurger, TX

I have been watching this show since I was 17, some esipodes hit you so hard that you cry. But the show has great storylines and the characters are complicated but interesting. The act is on point. How could you not be watching this show if you aren't then I suggest watching now, like now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now