Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara G.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC

I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX

My fiance and i can sit around and watch SVU all day, every day! it's so easy to get attached to the characters. there's something different going on in each episode. out of any other law and order, this is by far my favorite series of them all. it's so easy to get caught up and binge watch.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Washington, DC

Though Law and Order tends to recycle similar themes (which is inevitable with the content of the show), they find a way to keep each episode interesting and the acting is phenomenal. Even the guest stars and temporary actors are chosen very carefully, and it is always an entertaining watch.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL

I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville , FL

Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY

One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?