BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Deja E.
Suffolk, VA
I love this tv show theres no other way to put it i rather watch this show than anything else ijust hate that the girls are always getting raped its always someone getting raped i always figure out whats what though before they say who did what
Gabriela A.
This show has intense cases to solve, but it gives viewers a perspective that there are horrible people out there and we need to be more cautious. There is always a sense of relief when the characters find their victims or put the bad guys awaw.
Louiza L.
Out of all the Law and Orders, this is theeeeee only one I like. The older episodes are just downright genius and heartbreaking, but as the show progressed, I feel it kind of fell short of the incredibly complex plot twists it once was known for.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Sasha P.
This show isn't going anywhere! It's like the soap operas at this point. It is embedded into our weekly television programming and it's really really well written and stays in tuned with current news and social stories. I'm in for the long haul :)
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Well this show I like I wash it a lot they have good episode sometime you can get some reruns or sometimes you can get the good one I will say on Saturday you can get the good ones for during the week it's reruns other than that I love the show..
Vanessa I.
Linden, NJ
Stabler & Benson.....my favorite TV work couple. The authenticity of this show draws viewers in. I love sitting and having an SVU binge marathon. You can't just watch one episode....pretty soon you've gone from one hour to five without blinking!
Emily S.
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love Law and Order SVU?! I didn't even know they made other Law and Orders. Olivia Benson is everything this life has to offer! Its real life events and its so brutal for being on tv. I just miss Detective Stabler but his replacements are ok.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Literally just about every generation in my family watches Law & Order SVU. It is arguably the best of all the shows on TNT. The cast is phenomenal. No other show can compare to this brilliant masterpiece. It is definitely a must watch. I love it.
Lori T.
Tacoma, WA
I love this show. From the very first season up to, and including, the current one. The characters have been allowed to grow and become like family. And have families of their own, on screen. I loved that Olivia Benson was allowed to adopt a baby.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?