• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA
oh my gosh i love this show so much. i watch all the time. the actors and actresses are really good and just cant help but watch it constantly. there is so many great scenes in each episode that there is no way i could choose. if you haven't watched it yet, you should start. Like right now.
Brittany T.
Spurger, TX
I have been watching this show since I was 17, some esipodes hit you so hard that you cry. But the show has great storylines and the characters are complicated but interesting. The act is on point. How could you not be watching this show if you aren't then I suggest watching now, like now.
Yolanda M.
I love watching this show! This is the reason why I am studying criminal justice at my local community college. The scenarios are mind boggling and it makes you think out of the box especially if you're interested in becoming a detective or police officer! I would definitely recommend this show!
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
I have not watched this show in a while, but when I did I was hooked. My boyfriend brought this show upon me because he knows how much I love these type of shows.
Emily G.
This show has been around for a very long time. Olivia Benson has a part of all of our hearts. I'm a big fan of Chicago PD and they do episodes together which I love. This show definitely pulls at your heart strings and they've gotten rid of a few of my favorites. But, I'm a devoted fan.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca
Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Cindy A.
East Rockaway, NY
Love this show so much! It Has a great story line and is always so suspenseful and keeps you in your toes! I also love the fact that you don't have to necessarily watch the seasons in order! Each episode is a story on its own which is good for someone who can't watch it routinely like me!
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Lauren C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always really liked this show. Would binge watch the marathons on weekends at times. Last year I went on Hulu and started all the way back at Season 1. I'm now completely caught up to Season 17. I miss the old captain and Stabler but still really like it. One of my top fave shows!
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?