Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN

i haven't watched this show all the way through in the correct order, but I know this show is great because 1.) I love a good procedural and 2.) I can pick up the show/episode and watch it any time. I and never left wondering what's going on because the episodes themselves are very interesting.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

This show is so addicting, it is ridiculous! I have been watching it forever, and any time there is an "SVU Marathon" on TV, I get sucked into watching and don't get anything else done! The characters and storylines are what make it. I would definitely recommend watching - if you don't already!
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY

I have watched every episode of the show you could possibly watch. My favorite is when there are marathons of this show going all day. I could lock myself in my room and watch it all day if I could. Every episode is made to be extremely interesting and suspenseful. Always leaves me wanting more
Paige S.
Paige S.
San Diego, CA

I have been a fan of this show since it first started. I don't love it or keep up with it as much anymore since Elliott Stabler was my favorite character and left the show, but the show is still interesting. I love the storylines and Olivia Benson is a great role model for women. A must watch!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY

Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC

this show is such a classic! you hear the famous beginning part and you know youre about to get sucked into the crime fighting world, Stabler and Benson are so easy to love, along with the rest of the cast . its always a great topic, usually something thats actually happened in the real world.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ

this is my favorite binging show. i can sit home on my couch watching this all day. Action packed and intense realistic story lines. all about criminals and law enforcement. not like any other show. i would definitely recommend this if you are looking for something new and interesting to watch
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ozark, AL

Literally everyone loves this show. It is super addicting and is one of those shows that you don't necessarily have to watch every week to know what is going on. You can just watch whenever you want to, start on a random episode, or watch in order. Any way you watch this show is the right way.
Lilli J.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL

Probably my all time favorite show. I always watch shows on Netflix but this is one of the only ones I keep up with on TV & wait each week for a new episode. This & criminal minds will always have my heart & after years of watching I can guarantee I will never stop watching or get tired of it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now