10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Always loved watching this show. Makes me want to become a detective. Always love officer Benson
Love the show and shows like it because it gives you an idea of what its like to be a detective.
Good shoe for people who like to watch mystery shoes it's about two agents who figure out crimes
Stabler and Benson make the show worth watching. My favorite show out of all the Law and Orders.
Good show but some episodes seem to have cliffhanger endings. Something to watch every so often.
Good show. Can be very intense at times but overall interesting. Can also feel a little outdated
Great show! Always keeping your attention and keeping you watching. Would definitely recommend.
I love this show so much! Always something new and there's always twists and turns in the plot.
I think this brings awareness to the public on what actually happens and kids should watch this
I've been watching this show for years. Always a good show to turn to to binge watch for hours.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos