Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marianne W.
Marianne W.
York, PA

This show also relates to real life scenereos. Love how they tell the story from beginning to end
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
April T.
April T.
Adrian, MI

Love this show. Wait for the new season to come on and watch it every Wednesday! My favorite show
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Albany , GA

I've only been watching it for three years but, I did go back and start from season one on Hulu !
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN

All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Georgetown

Slow maybe slightly boring. The idea is what counts. The public needs to know about these crimes.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT

I'm in love with show. Watch it when ever I can. Love the partnership between Bensen and Stabler.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Vineland, NJ

There isn't another TV series I'd rather watch! This is my absolute favorite since I was younger!
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Overton, TX

Great characters! Every story has a great crime plot but also follows the main characters life's.
sonia z.
sonia z.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU because i like the mystery of the cases because it keeps you in suspense
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now