Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

If there is nothing on it is entertaining. Does seem repetitive. Guest appearances are fun to see.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.

I can watch this all day! I'm supper in love with this show and I love it when the marathon is on!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
Shane S.
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY

The show is very addicting! I love Jack Macoy ❤️ its very interesting, every episodes is different
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this for over ten year . I love when marathons play! I could watch this 24/7
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.

I enjoy watching this because they always have good cases . I love it and it's super entertaining
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, Fl

Very entertaining. I usually watch this show when they show a marathon or when I get a chance to.
April T.
April T.
Adrian, MI

Love this show. Wait for the new season to come on and watch it every Wednesday! My favorite show
Anna R.
Anna R.

The best show on television! The only show I can rewatch over and over and not be bothered by it.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Clarksburg, WV

Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?