Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
The Woodlands

Super addicting. It has great characters and awesome story lines every episode. Great drama series
fabiana o.
fabiana o.

This TV show never gets old , I love watching criminal shows
This one is definitely one of my favs
Lori S.
Lori S.
Springfield, MA

this is such a good show it has great story lines and is much better than all other law and orders
Marcia R.
Marcia R.

I literally love the show and I've been watching it so much for so long and it's still my favorite
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

Like the shw its great at showing how it really is and the characters are a great part of the show
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.

I like their cases They are interesting and you can learn from this often, good actor. Law & order
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ

One of my favorite TV shows. Enjoy how real everything looks and the different situations created.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

If there is nothing on it is entertaining. Does seem repetitive. Guest appearances are fun to see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?