Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA

I love this TV show!! ive watched it for years and get into every episode its a pretty intense TV show:)))
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Great show can get a little emotional for me sometimes but very interesting makes want to watch a marathon
Ajenae M.
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY

Love this show there is always something new each episode. I love that they always have back to back shows
Patti C.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX

Love love love this show. I'm seriously a detective haha I get down to what's going on thanks to this show
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.

Just started watching this year, crazy, I know but I absolutely love it. I binge watch every chance I get.
Crista W.
Crista W.
Bowling Green, KY

Love this show! I have watched it for many years! Any time it is on tv I have to sit down and watch it! ❤️
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA

Been watching this show for years ! Love the plot twists some episodes have, could watch this show all day
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Los Angeles, CA

OMG how can I tell you this. I mean everyone loves law and order it's the best and I mean I love this show
<3 LEGAL NÃO PASSA MUSICAS REPETIDAS GOSTO DA LOCUTOR VAI MUSICAS ATUAL , QQUE AMOO OUVI NO MEU DIA Á DIA.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I absolutely love this show. It's got a great story line and I wish they would put all seasons on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now