Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
Tucson, AZ
This show always keeps you on your toes! It's always a nail bitter. Plus, the show is always on.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
I really like tgis show It gets all of my emotions going. I recommend it for all of a mature age.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
If you love crime shows n being a detective at home this is your show. So much drama and action.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Locust Grove, GA
Very entertaing television show . it is an eye opener to situations that can happen to any one .
Zaskia S.
Zaskia S.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're a crime buff, like I consider myself to be :P, you'll enjoy the compelling storylines.
Cherese C.
Cherese C.
Modesto, CA
This show mimics a lot of the current news. Talks about affairs that happen around us e wry day.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
This is my absolute favorite TV show! I have seen almost every single episode in all 19 seasons!
Siani T.
Siani T.
Philadelphia, PA
Always so interesting , shows a lot of real world problem great to watch when ur wanting mistery
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
I could and usually do watch this show all day long. It consumes you and there's no escaping it.
Bless J.
Bless J.
Brooklyn, NY
I can watch this show all day everyday I just love them and how real they make each episode look
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?