Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI

I absolutely love this show! Very great actors and actresses and I swear I've seen every episode!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Great show! I've watched this for many years. I look forward to watching this on Hulu every week.
Chantell S.
Chantell S.
Chester, VA

Love this show. I watch all the reruns and me and my mother went and brought the DVDs to rewatch.
Genesi R.
Genesi R.

Its a realllyyy good show highly recommend and it's something I would watch when bored it's great
Bev K.
Bev K.
Long Branch, NJ

This is my favorite show! I watch it every time it is on and I record it so I never miss anything
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love this show so much. I'm in love with it. It's really awsome. It's the best show ever
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Woodway, TX

Absolutely love this show been watching it for years. Great storylines and I love the characters.
Dhanmattie S.
Dhanmattie S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love love love this show even my one year old baby knows this theme song she knew it from day one
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love this since my mother has watching this. I have never been so into a show that never gets old
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Love this show . Could watch it for hours at a time when they go the marathons . Love the plots .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now