Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Galilea E.
Galilea E.

I love to watch mystery movies,books, and shows. I also love CSI show. Anything that has a mystery
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

Love watching this show about criminal investigation that's one of my favorite show to watch on TV
Megan B.
Megan B.
Milford, OH

I love the stories, the guest stars. The show is funny, and dramatic. Watch it all the,time its,on
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fairbanks, AK

I don't know why; but I am in love with this show! Of all the law and orders, this is my favorite!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Owenton, KY

I love all of the law and order series. They are great shows that keep you on your toes. I love it
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

While I miss stabler, this is my all time favorite show! It is so real and the actors are amazing!
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Chiloquin, OR

One of my favorite shows ever. Great actress and actors. Great directing and and great show in all
Monica F.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA

Great actors and great storylines. Very realistic and informing show with great episodes each week
Debra D.
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS

Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?