Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA

Such a good show! I can totally watch this show without feeling bored because it always keeps me on my toes
This is a show that I have been addicted to since I was 15! there is always drama, your typical crime show.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Sulphur, LA

My favorite show I watch it everyday I record the episodes and replay them when there's nothing else on TV.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.

I loveeeeee this show! been a die hard fan since the first season! cant wait till the new episodes come on.
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR

LOVE this show! Fav series in L&O family. Watched from the beginning on NetFlix and fell in love even more!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.

One of my favorite shows that is on TV we can't wait till the new season comes out
I have my husband hooked
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lees Summit, MO

Always a new topic every week . I like the main characters and how each story can somehow personally relate
Emily C.
Emily C.

I am addicted to this show. Now that we don't have cable, I watch episodes on our Roku. I simply love Svu!
Ajenae M.
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY

Love this show there is always something new each episode. I love that they always have back to back shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now