Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
erica R.
erica R.

My all time favorite show to watch.they even gave it on Netflix I recommend this show to everyone
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, Fl

Very entertaining. I usually watch this show when they show a marathon or when I get a chance to.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Manchester, TN

Love, love, love this show. Anyone that likes crime shows should watch. You will definitely like.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this for over ten year . I love when marathons play! I could watch this 24/7
Missy I.
Missy I.
Brookeland, TX

I didn't use to like this show. But for some reason it has turned out to be an all time favorite.
Amy H.
Amy H.
portage, mi

This show is amazing and look at how many seasons it had lasted. It covers very emotional topics.
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.

I enjoy watching this because they always have good cases . I love it and it's super entertaining
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA

The seriousness of these shows is so realistic it's scary. I really like this series of the shows
Victoria V.
Victoria V.

A very good would be L & O SVU cases are very interesting and very good frames. I like very much.
Anna R.
Anna R.

The best show on television! The only show I can rewatch over and over and not be bothered by it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now