10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Law and Order SVU is an amazing show. The best cop show around. Olivia Benson is a strong, lead.
I watch this show all the time and I love it I feel really bad for the victims and I miss Eliot.
I would recommend watching this show if you have an interest in watching mystery or crime shows.
An excellent TV series, with good message for people have pshycal abuse, this said you can to do
If you love crime shows n being a detective at home this is your show. So much drama and action.
I love how many seasons there are. I love binge watching on a Sunday and watching all the show's
This is my go to. I watch re-runs during the day and new episodes when they come out on netflix!
Very entertaing television show . it is an eye opener to situations that can happen to any one .
Great show to keep you on your toes I love that it's something different and out of the ordinary
I can watch this show all day everyday I just love them and how real they make each episode look
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos