Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

I FELT LIKE I WATCHED EVERY SEASON I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE OLIVIA NOT ONE EPISODE I MISSED OR HATED
Debra D.
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS

Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
mayte a.
mayte a.

My favorite show of all times keeps me very entertain always look forward to watching the episodes
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Chiloquin, OR

One of my favorite shows ever. Great actress and actors. Great directing and and great show in all
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA

Law and order! It's on Netflix ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Check it out ! It's really interesting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and nice to watch โ˜บโ˜บ
mrs t.
mrs t.

If you like action and drama , this is the show for you. The cases are not real only well written.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

A good show that always has interesting plots. It has a lot of unpredictable twists and turns too.
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX

I love this show i can not stop watching it even the reruns i watch over and over its so addictive
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?