Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Marcia R.
Marcia R.

I literally love the show and I've been watching it so much for so long and it's still my favorite
Holly J.
Holly J.
Indianapolis, IN

Amazing and classic cop/mystery TV show that shines a light on sexual assault and sexual violence.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

Like the shw its great at showing how it really is and the characters are a great part of the show
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

The best show ever. I think I have watched every episode. Liv is my favorite and I look up to her.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND

Great show with a lot of seasons. They cover everything you could ever want with a crime/cop show.
Bev K.
Bev K.
Long Branch, NJ

This is my favorite show! I watch it every time it is on and I record it so I never miss anything
Anna R.
Anna R.

The best show on television! The only show I can rewatch over and over and not be bothered by it.
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN

I really like this show. It shows things that actually do happen. It goes with day to day living.
Lexus H.
Lexus H.

By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

Best show known to man. I love it. I love it. I love it. It's got a little something for everyone
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now