Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Oriana C.
Oriana C.

i miss the old characters but the drama it keeps gettin better! sometimes it makes me cry so rought so good
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.

I prefer SVU to any other law and order. The cases are so realistic and entices you to help solve the case.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

My all time favorite show. It never gets old. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses of all time.
Antonia P.
Antonia P.
Newport News, VA

I love this show it keeps me on the edge of my seat. Always interested. I've never watched a boring episode
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Ware, MA

I could watch this show over and over re run marathons are my favorite! This show will hook you immediately
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA

Absolutely love this show. It has stood the text of time, and has some of the most real characters on TV!!!
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Probably my number one show ever. I've loved this show for years and I hope they never stop making seasons.
Ramona F.
Ramona F.
Belvidere, IL

I have seen this show from the beginning and am never disappointed in the acting. It's an eye opening show.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Dartmouth, Ma

I got hooked on years and years ago and i cant wait for it to come back (new) ive seen just about every eps
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

The show is really good it's soo interesting and has a lot of things that can be related to today's society
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now