Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fabiola J.
Fabiola J.
Patterson, CA

I love this show because it's real life events that have happened to someone and the show is great
ashleigh o.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA

I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Media, PA

Watch this show all the time with friends. Would recommend to others. The actors are great in this
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Staten Island, NY

I love all the characters on the show they have great story lines very realistic real life stories
Tina L.
Tina L.
Providence, KY

Love the realistic about this show. The suspense of life brings out the acting of real life drama.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love this show! Love Olivia! I love their storylines. The majority are based off of current events
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Boca Raton, FL

i love this show, such great stories so entertaining and so real not like these fake reality shows
mayte a.
mayte a.

My favorite show of all times keeps me very entertain always look forward to watching the episodes
mrs t.
mrs t.

If you like action and drama , this is the show for you. The cases are not real only well written.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

A good show that always has interesting plots. It has a lot of unpredictable twists and turns too.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?