10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is my absolute favorite TV show! I have seen almost every single episode in all 19 seasons!
Very entertaing television show . it is an eye opener to situations that can happen to any one .
Hands down a good show. Teaches you what to look out for in real life and Olivia is the shiiiiit
Great show with great writing. Suspenseful plots that always keep you guessing and wanting more.
I love SVU it is one of my favorite shows. The acting is amazing and I enjoy all the characters.
This is one show I really enjoy and don't get tired of watching , I even enjoy watching re-runs.
Literally sewn every episode of this show and watch reruns constantly because its jut that good.
Always so interesting , shows a lot of real world problem great to watch when ur wanting mistery
This show always keeps you on your toes! It's always a nail bitter. Plus, the show is always on.
Another favorite series, never missed an episode. Can be heart breaking at times but great cast!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos