10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Hands down a good show. Teaches you what to look out for in real life and Olivia is the shiiiiit
Love that each episode is different. each one is so good that I cant stop watching it. I love it
If you're a crime buff, like I consider myself to be :P, you'll enjoy the compelling storylines.
I really like tgis show It gets all of my emotions going. I recommend it for all of a mature age.
Literally sewn every episode of this show and watch reruns constantly because its jut that good.
I could and do watch marathons of this show! Great show and great depiction of the court system!
This its all time favorite show. I can be home all day watching reruns. I never get tired of it.
Love crime shows and this one is a realistic spin to some crime shows. Definitely worth watching
I love this show. We try to watch it every week. Always keep new things coming. Such a good show
Seriously my favorite show! I'm so into it I'm even majoring in criminal justice while in collge
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos