Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jaden D.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY

I watch this show all the time I luv the crime and how all the people work togeather to solve the problems.
This is a show that I have been addicted to since I was 15! there is always drama, your typical crime show.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA

Love this show. It's one of those shows you can put on and get into no matter how many times you've seen it
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love law and order svu! Olivia is one of my favorite characters! Watching the reruns also never gets old!
Erinn N.
Erinn N.
Winter Garden, FL

I catch it when it is on now. I used to watch the show religiously when Stabler was still part of the show.
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM

This is my favorite drama on tv! I have seen every episode at least 10 times a piece!! BRING BACK STABLER!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

My all time favorite show. It never gets old. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses of all time.
Annie C.
Annie C.

This is the only Law and Order franchise I watch. I love the characters. The first 10 seasons are the best.
Oriana C.
Oriana C.

i miss the old characters but the drama it keeps gettin better! sometimes it makes me cry so rought so good
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA

Such a good show! I can totally watch this show without feeling bored because it always keeps me on my toes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now