Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fairbanks, AK

I don't know why; but I am in love with this show! Of all the law and orders, this is my favorite!
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Awesome show. Very suspenseful. I try to figure who the suspect is before they figure it out. Lol.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

A good show that always has interesting plots. It has a lot of unpredictable twists and turns too.
Roya M.
Roya M.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this show. Help me to understand some real life. The actors are great. Comes on all the time.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX

I love this show i can not stop watching it even the reruns i watch over and over its so addictive
Gabriella B.
Gabriella B.
Dover, OH

Love this show. Very sad on most of the stories. Glad to see when victims or families get justice.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Indianapolis, IN

Amazing and classic cop/mystery TV show that shines a light on sexual assault and sexual violence.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Kingston, NY

This show is very engaging but can be a little overwhelming in the content. Still, it's well done.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Owenton, KY

I love all of the law and order series. They are great shows that keep you on your toes. I love it
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI

I love this show. Its my all time favorite. Always keeps you guessing what's going to happen next.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now