Add a Photo

Photos (23)
pauline c.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL

Just like watchinglaw&order svu .like how they stafe people out.just enjoyed watching them after a long day
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

This is my favorite show. Olivia benson makes that show. Like that they've upped the character story lines.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN

Always love Law & Order SVU. Detective Benson is a god. Sad that stabler left, but the show is still great.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Barstow, CA

These episodes are the best. Keeps you engaged and hooked. Gets my adrenaline going when they chase people.
michelle m.
michelle m.

Sometimes i want to be there, well not sometimes all the time! who doesn't love this serie? i really love it
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Homestead, FL

My family and I have watched almost all the episodes. They are all great actors and the acting is good alao
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Meridian, ID

My favorite law and order. The acting is great and I love learning about the victims and how they are saved
Jaden D.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY

I watch this show all the time I luv the crime and how all the people work togeather to solve the problems.
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM

This is my favorite drama on tv! I have seen every episode at least 10 times a piece!! BRING BACK STABLER!!
Mai X.
Mai X.
Morganton, NC

I love this show. I love the suspense it has and the feeling of wanting to know more. It just interests me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now