Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

If there is nothing on it is entertaining. Does seem repetitive. Guest appearances are fun to see.
mrs t.
mrs t.

If you like action and drama , this is the show for you. The cases are not real only well written.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Barton, MD

Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
ashleigh o.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA

I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Providence, KY

Love the realistic about this show. The suspense of life brings out the acting of real life drama.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Staten Island, NY

I love all the characters on the show they have great story lines very realistic real life stories
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.

I like their cases They are interesting and you can learn from this often, good actor. Law & order
mayte a.
mayte a.

My favorite show of all times keeps me very entertain always look forward to watching the episodes
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now