Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Very entertaining. I usually watch this show when they show a marathon or when I get a chance to.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Danville, VT
Absolutely love this show. I binge watch it regularly. It's not as good since Elliot left though.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I prefer the older seasons with Elliott more than the newer seasons but the show is still great!!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
The seriousness of these shows is so realistic it's scary. I really like this series of the shows
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Round Lake, IL
It's good because you never know what's going to happen next and you can never predict the ending
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Best TV show ever. I watch it every time its on tv. I love the series. Everyone should watch this.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Vineland, NJ
There isn't another TV series I'd rather watch! This is my absolute favorite since I was younger!
Blythe M.
Blythe M.
Tucson, AZ
Seen ever episode more than once always my go to when nothing else is on I encourage you to watch
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Literally sewn every episode of this show and watch reruns constantly because its jut that good.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Spring, TX
This has been my favorite show for years!! I own every season on dvd lol I'm a faithful watcher!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?