Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Roya M.
Roya M.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this show. Help me to understand some real life. The actors are great. Comes on all the time.
elizabeth n.
elizabeth n.

BEST SHOW EVER! I LOVE EVERYTHING about. The csst is amazing and especially love olivia and elliot
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.

I LOVE this show. it never fails to catch my interest with all its plot twists and turns and such!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

The best show ever. I think I have watched every episode. Liv is my favorite and I look up to her.
Josmary R.
Josmary R.
Oviedo, FL

Been watching the law & order svu since a young girl.... I love now watching it with my family....
Ericka R.
Ericka R.
Bronx, NY

Great stories, great cast, and great show. There is a reason why it's been on for so many seasons.
Tara T.
Tara T.

Love this show always something new the team works great together love the suspense and characters
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND

Great show with a lot of seasons. They cover everything you could ever want with a crime/cop show.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Barton, MD

Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
Sapphire W.
Sapphire W.
Gaylord, MI

Such a good show. Great for binge watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?