Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN

Always love Law & Order SVU. Detective Benson is a god. Sad that stabler left, but the show is still great.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Greeneville, Tn

I have been watching this show for years. Love it! It's not as good as when the original cast was on there.
Britney H.
Britney H.

It's gotten a little of here lately but still an amazing show to watch. Keeps you on your toes in real life
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

One of my favorite shows.. never boring. Great cast and good writers. I have seen just about every episode.
Maria N.
Maria N.

I've cried in more than a chapter, one of the best one and my mother favorite TV show. Really good stories.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I"ve been watching SVU since it came on air but I'm not real crazy about the cast that they have on air now
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
Midland, TX

This is my favorite show to watch. I love watching this show if I have nothing else to watch I get into it.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Greenock, PA

15 seasons and going strong. This is my favorite show ever and can binge watch and would bring back stebler
Kim H.
Kim H.
Eden, NC

All time favorite! Seen EVERY EPISODE of EVERY season. Even named my Boxer puppy "Livi" after Olivia Benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now