Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
mrs t.
mrs t.

If you like action and drama , this is the show for you. The cases are not real only well written.
Sianna S.
Sianna S.

Such an awesome show! I could watch it all day long if I didn't have to partake in life activities
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love this show! Love Olivia! I love their storylines. The majority are based off of current events
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.

I can watch this all day! I'm supper in love with this show and I love it when the marathon is on!
elizabeth n.
elizabeth n.

BEST SHOW EVER! I LOVE EVERYTHING about. The csst is amazing and especially love olivia and elliot
Liz H.
Liz H.
Media, PA

Watch this show all the time with friends. Would recommend to others. The actors are great in this
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
The Woodlands

Super addicting. It has great characters and awesome story lines every episode. Great drama series
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Oldie but still a goodie definitely miss stabler but is still pretty good to watch with some wine.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Barton, MD

Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now