Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
Harlingen, TX

I used to love watching this show. But it's long run. Idk just lost interest many many seasons ago.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Nogales

It is my favorite show i love it and i hope they keep doing it forever i absolutely love this show.
Kala S.
Kala S.

my favorite tv show no doubt! I don't watch much tv but I definitely turn it on just for this show!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS

Great series have watched every episode!! I love law and order I have my husband addicted also. Lol
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Oakland, MD

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson! The suspense in this show is incredible.
Carly W.
Carly W.

Love Law and Order SVU. Always a different interesting story to tell and it's not too gory. Love it
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
N Brunswick, NJ

Absolutely a great show its not cheesy like the other stupid cop shows its very really and engaging
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my favorite shows to binge watch. Always such interesting plots and honestly never gets old.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS

Very good. I find it quit educational. Whether it be true scenes/ scenarios. Very interesting show.
Meggy M.
Meggy M.

I have watch this show for years. I have watched people left and joined the show. Its never boring.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?