Add a Photo

Photos (23)
DanaRose G.
DanaRose G.
Forked River, NJ

I ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!! It's so addicting and you get hooked. I love it. It's amazing
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

My favorite out of all of the law and orders. Its very addicting, to where you watch back to back episodes.
Britney H.
Britney H.

It's gotten a little of here lately but still an amazing show to watch. Keeps you on your toes in real life
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN

I prefer watching the older seasons but will occasionally sit down and spend a weekend binge watching these
Maria N.
Maria N.

I've cried in more than a chapter, one of the best one and my mother favorite TV show. Really good stories.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Greeneville, Tn

I have been watching this show for years. Love it! It's not as good as when the original cast was on there.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Terre Haute, IN

This show is on my TV basically 24/7! I love it! One of my favorite shows of all time can't get tired of it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I enjoy all the seasons. it's a very good show. my favorite scene are every time they catch the bad people.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Greenock, PA

15 seasons and going strong. This is my favorite show ever and can binge watch and would bring back stebler
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

One of my favorite shows.. never boring. Great cast and good writers. I have seen just about every episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now