10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My favorite show! i love watching this! the drama is always intense and it keeps you on your toes
One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
There isn't another TV series I'd rather watch! This is my absolute favorite since I was younger!
Very entertaining. I usually watch this show when they show a marathon or when I get a chance to.
The stories are always soo interesting. I love this show. You really get invested in their lives.
Absolutely love this show. I binge watch it regularly. It's not as good since Elliot left though.
Favorites show ! I have been watching it for years ! If you have never watched it your missin out
The best show on television! The only show I can rewatch over and over and not be bothered by it.
It's good because you never know what's going to happen next and you can never predict the ending
I prefer the older seasons with Elliott more than the newer seasons but the show is still great!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos