Add a Photo

Photos (23)
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA

Law and order! It's on Netflix ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Check it out ! It's really interesting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and nice to watch โ˜บโ˜บ
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Dayton, OH

Love SVU. Watched it for years. I love the different plots that are relevant to the times we live.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.

I like their cases They are interesting and you can learn from this often, good actor. Law & order
Keni O.
Keni O.

Bring back Stabler! This show makes me want to be an svu detective, can't wait for the new season.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Providence, KY

Love the realistic about this show. The suspense of life brings out the acting of real life drama.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA

Great actors and great storylines. Very realistic and informing show with great episodes each week
Lori S.
Lori S.
Springfield, MA

this is such a good show it has great story lines and is much better than all other law and orders
Sapphire W.
Sapphire W.
Gaylord, MI

Such a good show. Great for binge watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

If there is nothing on it is entertaining. Does seem repetitive. Guest appearances are fun to see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now