Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I have loved this show forever. I miss detective stabler though. Wish they would bring him back!!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Great show!! I have been watching for years. It can be a little creepy at times. I still like it.
Anna R.
Anna R.
The best show on television! The only show I can rewatch over and over and not be bothered by it.
Mikala D.
Mikala D.
Rolling Pr, IN
Addicted to this show always up to date on the current episodes. Watch to wind down from the day.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Milford, MA
Great show! Been watching this forever! Always something new me eye catching! They do a great job
Karla C.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA
I absolutely love this! Olivia is my favorite and so many plot twists! I watch this all the time!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Madison, WI
Favorites show ! I have been watching it for years ! If you have never watched it your missin out
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
New Paltz, NY
Great show, I've been watching for about15 years never disappointed! Still keeps you on your toes
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this show I can watch it all day and night and not get tired of it Olivia is a great actor
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?