Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Barton, MD

Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

I FELT LIKE I WATCHED EVERY SEASON I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE OLIVIA NOT ONE EPISODE I MISSED OR HATED
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love this show! Love Olivia! I love their storylines. The majority are based off of current events
Sianna S.
Sianna S.

Such an awesome show! I could watch it all day long if I didn't have to partake in life activities
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

While I miss stabler, this is my all time favorite show! It is so real and the actors are amazing!
Tara T.
Tara T.

Love this show always something new the team works great together love the suspense and characters
mrs t.
mrs t.

If you like action and drama , this is the show for you. The cases are not real only well written.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME

Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Indianapolis, IN

Amazing and classic cop/mystery TV show that shines a light on sexual assault and sexual violence.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now