Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS

Very good. I find it quit educational. Whether it be true scenes/ scenarios. Very interesting show.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

This show is amazing. Love watching it so much that I can watch a whole marathon and not get bored.
Hannah l.
Hannah l.
Chalfont, PA

One of my favorite TV shows . This will never get old. None of the episodes are redundant or boring
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is my favorite show. I have almost every episode recorded on my DVR and watch this show DAILY!
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx

Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Old Bridge, NJ

It's great. Once in a while there is a boring episode but it always has me wanting to keep watching
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This is my all time favorite TV show I watch this all the time said to see some of the people leave
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

Good show, great acting, you can believe the actors and sympathize with them, based on true stories
Klarysa S.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ

I'm obsessed with law and order: suv! Each episode is written so well and the actors are all great.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL

I enjoy watching shows where people actually think they can commit a crime and get away with it. !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?