Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Mesquite, TX

This show is so intense. All of the cases are different and entertaining. You just don't know what to expect.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX

This show will have you addicted. Always wanting more and more. Every single person on this show is amazing.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Spokane, WA

Very interesting TV show saw better crime TV shows but this one isn't bad it's pretty unique in its own ways
Meka J.
Meka J.
Compton, CA

I love love love this show because they care about he well Bing of here victims and try and get the bad guys
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

I love this show. It just is a great show. I love any crime show. My favorite character is Detective Benson.
Katie B.
Katie B.

This will always be one of my favorites . I could each this show for hours and never get bored from watching
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

Law and order svu is a major addiction of mine. I have seen EVERY episode. I watch it constantly on Netflix.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Somers, CT

This is the best show I have ever come across its so interesting and it's the best when they have marathons.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

This is definitely my show. I watch it consently. Love this show. Recommend anyone and everyone to watch it.
Jaz M.
Jaz M.
Sumter, SC

Love this show! Great actors, great plot. It's really intense and intriguing. I would recommend this series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now