Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Eupraxia R.
Eupraxia R.

By far one of the best shows I've watched so far. I actually binge watched all 17 seasons. I have a problem.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY

Love this show! One of my favorites! I never miss an episode! its always set to record! love love love love!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD

I love when they use real life news stories to base their plot lines after and it's such an interesting show
Sophia M.
Sophia M.

I'm a lawyer and I really enjoy this program, it's amazing how they resolve cases, and how bad people can be
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

I have been a fan of this since the first episode. It has changed over the years but it is still a good one.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

I think I watch this show more than any other show. It's in everyday and I'm always willing to watch repeats
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Palmdale, CA

Interesting show to watch, very informative. The stories realistic. Not one of my favorites but a good show.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX

This show will have you addicted. Always wanting more and more. Every single person on this show is amazing.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

This is my favorite show I've officially watched every episode they have from old to new! I love it so much.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Altamont, TN

Good show keeps me on my toes always can't wait to find out what's going to happen I love Olivia's character
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now