Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

Good show, great acting, you can believe the actors and sympathize with them, based on true stories
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Utica, OH

We have watched svu for at least 10 years. I miss munch and captain Kragen but love Olivia and Finn
Alex G.
Alex G.
Nogales

It is my favorite show i love it and i hope they keep doing it forever i absolutely love this show.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ

I've watched reruns and reruns and never get tired of them. Such a great show and teaches you alot.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx

Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Sapphire W.
Sapphire W.
Gaylord, MI

Such a good show. Great for binge watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Oldie but still a goodie definitely miss stabler but is still pretty good to watch with some wine.
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI

I love this show. Its my all time favorite. Always keeps you guessing what's going to happen next.
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Ericka R.
Ericka R.
Bronx, NY

Great stories, great cast, and great show. There is a reason why it's been on for so many seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now