Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
sonia z.
sonia z.
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU because i like the mystery of the cases because it keeps you in suspense
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Beverly, MA
Can watch episodes for hours on hours never gets old--the plot format is repetitive obviously tho
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
Love watching the sickos go DOWN! And every episode satisfies the longing for justice! Go get em!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Albany , GA
I've only been watching it for three years but, I did go back and start from season one on Hulu !
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love this since my mother has watching this. I have never been so into a show that never gets old
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Georgetown
Slow maybe slightly boring. The idea is what counts. The public needs to know about these crimes.
Fatumata W.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Law & Order: SVU is a very nice to watch if your into solving the case i hope that you guys injoy
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
I started watching this since i was little. Have not missed any episodes. Its really interesting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?