Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This has always been my favorite show. I've seen every episode numerous times. The cast is amazing.
Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
Byron, MN

Love love love this show!!!! Love Olivia, and the crime scenes!!! Love the cast, the investigating!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC

They have tons of episodes and seasons and I can rewatch any episode all the time it's so addicting
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL

I enjoy watching shows where people actually think they can commit a crime and get away with it. !!
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL

I love svu. I have seen every episode. I could watch it for days. I know alot of people who love it
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA

So intriguing. mariska is a great actress and really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

I love this show its so interesting and this stuf is acually reall and i love the actor there grate
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL

I've been watching this show since it first started and I love it still to this day!! Love stabler!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Utica, OH

We have watched svu for at least 10 years. I miss munch and captain Kragen but love Olivia and Finn
Monique F.
Monique F.

AMAZING SHOW!! If you don't know what it's about, it's about cribs and law. You will not regret it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?