Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen W.
Karen W.
Albuquerque, NM

The reason i watch this show is because it gives you real life situations, in which will make you think about what can happen even if you think you are being careful. Just be careful about watching if you are a really paranoid person cause some of the situations depicked will be to overwhelming
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I have been watching SVU since the very first season. I started watching it with my dad and now I watch it with my oldest daughter. I have many favorite episodes. The acting and stories have gotten better with every season. I kind miss the original cast. But good stories still keep me watching.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA

One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA

A favorite in my house. Actors are great and stories are always new. never feels like you know what will happen and isnt predictable. The acting is very good. Not similar to other shows. But still our favorite. Always a must watch and can not wait for the next season to come out in a few weeks.
Sable A.
Sable A.

SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I am addicted! Olivia is like my best friend and fave detective! My brother is a detective but his job is nothing like the show! I wish it was! I can watch it for hours and not leave the TV only to eat and bathroom breaks -tmi! Every episode I love!!
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI

I've watched this show since I was in my teens and I still watch it everyday, even though I've seen all the episodes. This is one of my favorite crime shows, the best one out of all of them. My favorite actress is mariska and ice t, I like how they keep bringing back some of the old people too.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

If you like law shows you would love this. It's not a show that you have to start from the beginning to understand you can tune into an episode here or there and you wouldn't miss a thing. After seeing a ton of episodes it does get a bit manotinus, and predictable but entertaining none the less
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Katoreya W.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL

This show is amazing I love it. Svu is the best out of all the law & orders I really love olive and stabler and I was sad to see him go but of course the show must go on. My favorite episode is screwed when Ludacris goes after the whole team and wins it just shows that no ones is above the law.
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY

I have watched every episode of the show you could possibly watch. My favorite is when there are marathons of this show going all day. I could lock myself in my room and watch it all day if I could. Every episode is made to be extremely interesting and suspenseful. Always leaves me wanting more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now