BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Christine K.
Humble, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love everything about this show. It has been one of my favorites from the beginning. It has now been on so long, that most of the originals are gone, and every time one of them made their exit it made me extremely sad. It amazes me that after all of these years they can still find fresh stories that keep audiences interested. Overall this is an excellent series and I highly recommend it.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA
oh my gosh i love this show so much. i watch all the time. the actors and actresses are really good and just cant help but watch it constantly. there is so many great scenes in each episode that there is no way i could choose. if you haven't watched it yet, you should start. Like right now.
cali v.
I am a crime show junkie. I love watching Anything involving murder, mystery, crime, Police. Lawyers intrigue. This show mainly revolves around crimes against women and children. The episodes When the perpetrator is tricked into giving the police their DNA then gets arrested are the best.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Misty R.
I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Lauren C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always really liked this show. Would binge watch the marathons on weekends at times. Last year I went on Hulu and started all the way back at Season 1. I'm now completely caught up to Season 17. I miss the old captain and Stabler but still really like it. One of my top fave shows!
Brittany T.
Spurger, TX
I have been watching this show since I was 17, some esipodes hit you so hard that you cry. But the show has great storylines and the characters are complicated but interesting. The act is on point. How could you not be watching this show if you aren't then I suggest watching now, like now.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As an adult survivor of sexual abuse I take great interest in this program. Not only do I watch current seasons but I also will watch reruns and even binge watch when a marathon is on. I prefer the original cast and truly miss the character of Elliot, he was my favorite for so many reasons.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?