Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca

Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Thomasville, NC

Olivia is my hero! She is an inspiring character with a powerful personality. Ill be the 1st to admit that the stories can sometime get really deep , but these things can and sometime do happen and I like to think that there is someone out there like Olivia getting the job handled correctly.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Olivia Benson is my hero! Honestly, without her, this show would not be able to go on. Additionally, I've always been a huge fan of crime TV shows, and Law and Order: SVU may be at the top of the list! The scripts aren't cringeworthy like some other shows, and some episodes are tear jerkers.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Oswego, NY

Absolutely my favorite show in the entire world I don't know how I don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again just binge watching after binge watching but this show is amazing and the characters are the greatest. I definitely need to start from the very beginning somehow.
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL

I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
K W.
K W.
London, KY

Despite what the show entails, it sheds light on some of the most pressing issues that we face today. They have wonderful actors on the show, all for that girl power Olivia B! Mariska Hargitay is just amazing every time I see her. I would recommend if to those that like this particular genre.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?