BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
cali v.
I am a crime show junkie. I love watching Anything involving murder, mystery, crime, Police. Lawyers intrigue. This show mainly revolves around crimes against women and children. The episodes When the perpetrator is tricked into giving the police their DNA then gets arrested are the best.
Ellen C.
One of the greatest shows ever. I could watch this on repeat everyday. The writing and action is phenomenal. I will never get tired of this show. I want to rewatch it from the beginning as soon as I am caught up with my other shows. I recommend this show to anyone who loves a good TV show.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Many episodes are very hard to watch due to the nature of the show- forced acts of some kind or driven violence. Many times it happens to young children. This show breaks boundaries by talking about the secrets families try to hide and gives men and women an opportunity to speak out if abused.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Misty R.
I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Emily G.
This show has been around for a very long time. Olivia Benson has a part of all of our hearts. I'm a big fan of Chicago PD and they do episodes together which I love. This show definitely pulls at your heart strings and they've gotten rid of a few of my favorites. But, I'm a devoted fan.
Christine K.
Humble, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love everything about this show. It has been one of my favorites from the beginning. It has now been on so long, that most of the originals are gone, and every time one of them made their exit it made me extremely sad. It amazes me that after all of these years they can still find fresh stories that keep audiences interested. Overall this is an excellent series and I highly recommend it.
Suze K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Karen T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?