BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
This is one of my favorite television shows. It's similar to the other Law and Order series. The actors portray detective convincingly. I've seen just about every episode. I would recommend watching it if you're into those types of shoes. It's not for someone who might be overly sensitive.
Lizz G.
Trenton, NJ
This has to be one of my top 5 favorite shows, have been watching since Season 1 (I miss Elliot :( ). Mariska Hargitay gets better every year, and love the crossover to Chicago PD and Med, one of my favorite scenes has to be when "Olivia" beats the "bleep" out of the guy who kidnapped her.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched it since the beginning and look forward each time a new season starts. The actors are excellent and I love the story lines. There are many favorite episodes but I wish Elliot would come back! It is definitely a show I would recommend to adult viewers.
Leigh R.
Used to be my absolute favorite show but after 2014 or so I just lost interest. The earlier years are some of the best law dramas on television. The later years have had too much character turnover and too many episodes outside the realm of possibility. 5 stars for the early years though.
cali v.
I am a crime show junkie. I love watching Anything involving murder, mystery, crime, Police. Lawyers intrigue. This show mainly revolves around crimes against women and children. The episodes When the perpetrator is tricked into giving the police their DNA then gets arrested are the best.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
This show is awesome. It's intense and real. They don't sugar coat anything in this series. They make sure you understand the gravity of what is going on and that you don't take anything that's happening likely. The actors and actresses are excellent. This is a must see television series.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
This show is one of my best tv shows ever. I always watch and re-watch it, specially before I go to sleep. I love the cast of the show, they seem like normal people, not pretentiouse. This show is the best crime investigation series, because you feel like they really care for the victims.
Delia K.
This has been one of my absolute favorite shows since season 1. It is a show that someone can relate to a character on the show. It's an excellent scripted show and I really enjoy the cast. I watch this every single time it is on repeats and all does not matter how many times I've seen it
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
Law & Order: SVU is one of the best and longest running shows on TV. It has strong characters that face heartbreaking, real life situations that we see happening all over the world. It can be hard to watch at times because it will often hit close to home. It is well played and believable.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
Law & Order: SVU is very sad and dramatic, which makes it relatable. Many of the episodes have unhappy endings, which reflects what really happens in society and it makes the happy endings so much more enjoyable. I love watching the characters story play out, even if cases don't end well.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?