Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Devyn K.
Devyn K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Best show known to man! if you have never watched this show before I highly recommend it. I really miss the episode with Elliot but I will not lie that the new episodes are still so good and addicting to binge watch! this Is a must watch series and you are missing out if you don't watch it
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is an amazing tv show. this is my favorite law-and-order tv show! Olivia Benson is probably one of the best female characters on all of television. She's such a strong and brave character that people who watch the show are inspired by. Strongly recommend for people to watch this show!
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched it since the beginning and look forward each time a new season starts. The actors are excellent and I love the story lines. There are many favorite episodes but I wish Elliot would come back! It is definitely a show I would recommend to adult viewers.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is one of my sick-day-binge shows. I like to relax and watch a few episodes when I'm feeling under the weather. It's interesting, although sometimes repetitive.
It is easy to watch entertainment, though not child-friendly all the time, which I would recommend for lazy sick yucky days.
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
Omg. this show i could binge watch all day long!! It can be a bit too intense for younger audiences. SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's so interesting because, it shows us the reality of society and how we often live in a bubble. The passion that Benson has for her job is amazing.
Afiyah T.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is one of my best tv shows ever. I always watch and re-watch it, specially before I go to sleep. I love the cast of the show, they seem like normal people, not pretentiouse. This show is the best crime investigation series, because you feel like they really care for the victims.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Used to be my absolute favorite show but after 2014 or so I just lost interest. The earlier years are some of the best law dramas on television. The later years have had too much character turnover and too many episodes outside the realm of possibility. 5 stars for the early years though.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
This show is awesome. It's intense and real. They don't sugar coat anything in this series. They make sure you understand the gravity of what is going on and that you don't take anything that's happening likely. The actors and actresses are excellent. This is a must see television series.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
Law & Order: SVU is very sad and dramatic, which makes it relatable. Many of the episodes have unhappy endings, which reflects what really happens in society and it makes the happy endings so much more enjoyable. I love watching the characters story play out, even if cases don't end well.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
Law & Order: SVU is one of the best and longest running shows on TV. It has strong characters that face heartbreaking, real life situations that we see happening all over the world. It can be hard to watch at times because it will often hit close to home. It is well played and believable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?