Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL

I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Thomasville, NC

Olivia is my hero! She is an inspiring character with a powerful personality. Ill be the 1st to admit that the stories can sometime get really deep , but these things can and sometime do happen and I like to think that there is someone out there like Olivia getting the job handled correctly.
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA

Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Seattle, WA

This show is hands down one of the best shows on TV. The lead (Olivia Benson) is realistic and smart, but also a career driven woman, who after already being so successful at work, decided she also wanted to be a mother so she adopted a child. talk about a badass role model for young girls!
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Cortland, NY

One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.

I love Law and order it gives you the criminal side that we don't see any gives the suspicion of what's going to happen next it becomes reality because of things that they show a true statements and words we didn't know that was a love the the climb the mystery of the rail the driver of the
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now