Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bev K.
Bev K.
Long Branch, NJ
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show! I watch it every time it is on and I record it so I never miss anything
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.
I enjoy watching this because they always have good cases . I love it and it's super entertaining
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT
I'm in love with show. Watch it when ever I can. Love the partnership between Bensen and Stabler.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
One of my favorite shows. I would recommend for anyone to watch especially if you like law shows.
Genesi R.
Genesi R.
Its a realllyyy good show highly recommend and it's something I would watch when bored it's great
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Mahwah, NJ
One of the best crime shows ever! I absolutely love this show and have seen every single episode!
Lexus H.
Lexus H.
By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
April T.
April T.
Adrian, MI
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Wait for the new season to come on and watch it every Wednesday! My favorite show
leonela m.
leonela m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this show. It's soooo good. It's soo sad a lot of the times. It has a lot of drama as well.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really love this show so much. I'm in love with it. It's really awsome. It's the best show ever
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?