Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

I love this show. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode and yet I still watch this in a marathon.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

I love all of the law and order franchises. Great actors and solid, relatable character portrayals.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This has always been my favorite show. I've seen every episode numerous times. The cast is amazing.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

I love this show its so interesting and this stuf is acually reall and i love the actor there grate
Kristy G.
Kristy G.

I have watched the show from the beginning. I hated it when Stabler left but I still love the show.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL

I probably know every episode by heart and I always have this on, when available, when I go to bed.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS

Great series have watched every episode!! I love law and order I have my husband addicted also. Lol
Carly W.
Carly W.

Love Law and Order SVU. Always a different interesting story to tell and it's not too gory. Love it
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

I enjoy watching shows where people actually think they can commit a crime and get away with it. !!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO

Always kept on the edge of my seat with this show. I watch every episode and can't get enough of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now