Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL

I enjoy watching shows where people actually think they can commit a crime and get away with it. !!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I don't watch it much bc I never liked it. I like others like it this one just never got me hooked.
Ruba E.
Ruba E.

Law and order is one of the greatest crime shows ever made. Plots are so realistic and influential.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
LAS CRUCES, NM

This show has been on for years! I started watching it 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Mount Storm, WV

New or old it doesn't matter. I love this show even if it's a rerun. Keeps you guess until the end.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte , Nc

This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA

Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
Courtney  H.
Courtney H.
Spring, TX

I looooooove this show!! I never miss an episode! Benson is my favorite. Love her spirt for the job
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA

So intriguing. mariska is a great actress and really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

This show is amazing. Love watching it so much that I can watch a whole marathon and not get bored.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?