10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show . Could watch it for hours at a time when they go the marathons . Love the plots .
Its a realllyyy good show highly recommend and it's something I would watch when bored it's great
I started watching this since i was little. Have not missed any episodes. Its really interesting!
Love this show. I think I have seen every episode. The actors are awesome. A great detective show
Love love love this show even my one year old baby knows this theme song she knew it from day one
Addicted to this show always up to date on the current episodes. Watch to wind down from the day.
Hope this show never ends! Olivia Benson is a great character. And Finn too!!! Bring Munch back!!
My favorite drama series. Ive been watching it for years. I enjoy the actors and the story lines.
I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Great show, I've been watching for about15 years never disappointed! Still keeps you on your toes
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos