Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
heather c.
heather c.

Our family never misses this show! Whether it's new episodes or reruns, we don't care. And we love the cast!
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL

I've never watched a more addicting TV show in my life. It's all on Hulu. Could watch this all day every day
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Harlingen, TX

They always have such interesting stories.. Great actors. Love whaling reruns .. I cube is my favorite actor
Amberlynn K.
Amberlynn K.
Allen Park, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA

I can put this show on and before you know it hours have past, it does not get boring, it keeps you guessing
Jill T.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD

I love when they use real life news stories to base their plot lines after and it's such an interesting show
felicia d.
felicia d.
Oxford, NC

loves loves loves this show very entertaining great story lines, great case members, all shows are different
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

I think I watch this show more than any other show. It's in everyday and I'm always willing to watch repeats
Amy T.
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS

My favorite show to watch. I've seen all episodes atleast once, most of them several times. SVU is the best!
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, Ca

I love this show I have watched it for years and it never gets boring because the writers keep it up to date
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now