10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great show! I've watched this for many years. I look forward to watching this on Hulu every week.
Love this show! Great for late night TV binging. Always a good show to watch, never disappointed.
I've only been watching it for three years but, I did go back and start from season one on Hulu !
By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
Slow maybe slightly boring. The idea is what counts. The public needs to know about these crimes.
This show also relates to real life scenereos. Love how they tell the story from beginning to end
I have loved this show forever. I miss detective stabler though. Wish they would bring him back!!
I love this show when there is nothing on tv this is usually on. I love when they get the bad guy
I love this show. Very intriguing and keeps us trying to solve the puzzles. Never seen I bad one.
I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos