10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My all time favorite show to watch.they even gave it on Netflix I recommend this show to everyone
Like always each episode will keep you in your toes! Great acting, good laughs and intense drama.
I love this show I can watch it all day and night and not get tired of it Olivia is a great actor
I have watched SVU for so many years! My mom and I watched it together when I was in high school!
I didn't use to like this show. But for some reason it has turned out to be an all time favorite.
The seriousness of these shows is so realistic it's scary. I really like this series of the shows
I'm in love with show. Watch it when ever I can. Love the partnership between Bensen and Stabler.
I really love this show so much. I'm in love with it. It's really awsome. It's the best show ever
Great show, I've been watching for about15 years never disappointed! Still keeps you on your toes
Love this show me and my husband watch all the time can not wait until late next season to stared
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos