Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ana M.
Ana M.

All time favorite TV show. If you are into crime shows but also like the legal aspect, this show is for you!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD

I love when they use real life news stories to base their plot lines after and it's such an interesting show
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this show. It's capturing and leaves you guessing until the end. They characters are eat and act well
Mattie N.
Mattie N.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I can't get enough of this show. Every time it come on I have to watch it. Great story lines and characters.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.

es muy interesante ver los diferentes casos que presentan en la serie y muy entretenida tiene mucho suspenso
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC

Been watching this show for about 10 years. I have caught up on every single episode. It will never get old.
heather c.
heather c.

Our family never misses this show! Whether it's new episodes or reruns, we don't care. And we love the cast!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

I think I watch this show more than any other show. It's in everyday and I'm always willing to watch repeats
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Hamilton

Love how intense it is and how they are so ma y oedifiles out there and how they are dedicated to their jobs
Amberlynn K.
Amberlynn K.
Allen Park, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now