Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Jacksonville, TX

Who doesn't love this show!? As soon as i hear the beggingg credits the TV has my undivided attention.
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA

So intriguing. mariska is a great actress and really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat
Halee V.
Halee V.
Clinton, IA

One of the best crime shows! I love the actors/actresses! It's too hard to pick a favorite episode!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, Nc

This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
brittney d.
brittney d.

This is my favorite show of all times. Anyone who is in to crime and suspense should totally watch.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx

Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO

Best show on tv!!!! A lot of new shows have came out but SVU has always been a go to and still is!!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

I love this show its so interesting and this stuf is acually reall and i love the actor there grate
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

Mine and my husbands favorite show! Watch it all the time episodes are great and actors are awesome
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This is my all time favorite TV show I watch this all the time said to see some of the people leave
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now