Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Harold, KY

Very entertaining show! I love it! Definitely recommend it to my friends and family. Very good sjow
Hannah l.
Hannah l.
Chalfont, PA

One of my favorite TV shows . This will never get old. None of the episodes are redundant or boring
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
La Puente, CA

My favorite show. I like the stories. You could really learn from this show. Highly recommended it.
Halee V.
Halee V.
Clinton, IA

One of the best crime shows! I love the actors/actresses! It's too hard to pick a favorite episode!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I don't watch it much bc I never liked it. I like others like it this one just never got me hooked.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx

Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

This show is amazing. Love watching it so much that I can watch a whole marathon and not get bored.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA

Love this show. You never know what is going to happen next. The characters have great stories too.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
LAS CRUCES, NM

This show has been on for years! I started watching it 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This is my all time favorite TV show I watch this all the time said to see some of the people leave
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?