10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of the best crime shows ever! I absolutely love this show and have seen every single episode!
Can watch episodes for hours on hours never gets old--the plot format is repetitive obviously tho
All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Great show!! I have been watching for years. It can be a little creepy at times. I still like it.
Best show known to man. I love it. I love it. I love it. It's got a little something for everyone
I absolutely love this show! Very great actors and actresses and I swear I've seen every episode!
Absolutely love this show been watching it for years. Great storylines and I love the characters.
Love this show. I think I have seen every episode. The actors are awesome. A great detective show
Great characters! Every story has a great crime plot but also follows the main characters life's.
Who did the crime go along with TRUE stories u see on the news and good to tech ur kids a lessons
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos