10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite shows. I would recommend for anyone to watch especially if you like law shows.
Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
Absolutely love this show been watching it for years. Great storylines and I love the characters.
Can watch episodes for hours on hours never gets old--the plot format is repetitive obviously tho
One of the best crime shows ever! I absolutely love this show and have seen every single episode!
Its a realllyyy good show highly recommend and it's something I would watch when bored it's great
Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
Who did the crime go along with TRUE stories u see on the news and good to tech ur kids a lessons
I really love this show so much. I'm in love with it. It's really awsome. It's the best show ever
By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos