Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jani M.
Jani M.

My ultimate favorite show. I've watched every season and I am obsessed with it. Totally recommend!!
Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO

Best show on tv!!!! A lot of new shows have came out but SVU has always been a go to and still is!!
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL

I love svu. I have seen every episode. I could watch it for days. I know alot of people who love it
emily l.
emily l.
Suwanee, GA

Always binge watch this never gets old and The characters are so good and so good at acting as well
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA

Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX

Love crime show this is definitely a good one. The actors are amazing and the show is just amazing.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Glenmont, NY

My favorite show. I am so good at arguing because of this show. And i can read anyone their rights.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Arlington, TN

I love Law & Order. Any of them really. I can watch them over and over all day. I love crime shows.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte , Nc

This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL

I've been watching this show since it first started and I love it still to this day!! Love stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now