Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ana M.
Ana M.

All time favorite TV show. If you are into crime shows but also like the legal aspect, this show is for you!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Daniel Island , SC

I've seen every episode and still choose to watch this show over pretty much everything else. So captivating
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Hamilton

Love how intense it is and how they are so ma y oedifiles out there and how they are dedicated to their jobs
Julia G.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX

If I could rate this show 100 stars I would! This is my all time favorite show and I could watch it forever.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Marion, VA

I love the Law and Order show and love it even more when they are in with Chicago Fire and PD. awesome show!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Spokane, WA

Very interesting TV show saw better crime TV shows but this one isn't bad it's pretty unique in its own ways
Giavonni S.
Giavonni S.
Clarksville, TN

I love Law and Order. It's so sad but I just can't get enough. I guess I like to see when justice is served.
Mattie N.
Mattie N.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I can't get enough of this show. Every time it come on I have to watch it. Great story lines and characters.
Alba S.
Alba S.

Suspense and drama. Wish stabler was still there. Maristka does a great job. It was better in the beginning.
Ronny J.
Ronny J.

Otra de mis series favoritas, excelente trama, siempre mantienen atento a los espectadores por sus historias
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now