Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This show is amazing. It keeps me on the edge of my chair throughout the whole show. Love the actors
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

If you like drama and mystery this is the show for you! great characters and storylines are perfect
Amber S.
Amber S.
Evansville, IN

I love this show. I have watched every season there is. If you haven't watched it your missing out.
Jani M.
Jani M.

My ultimate favorite show. I've watched every season and I am obsessed with it. Totally recommend!!
brittney d.
brittney d.

This is my favorite show of all times. Anyone who is in to crime and suspense should totally watch.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Glenmont, NY

My favorite show. I am so good at arguing because of this show. And i can read anyone their rights.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA

I have watched this show form the beginning and is always a good watch! Always keeps me on my seat.
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is my favorite show. I have almost every episode recorded on my DVR and watch this show DAILY!
Bekka O.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK

One of my favorite shows. It is my go to. It never gets old and always plenty of episodes to watch!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte , Nc

This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?