Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dara P.
Dara P.
Needham, AL

Law and Order SVU its a great show. I have been watching it for years. I even watch the reruns on USA daily.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Hamilton

Love how intense it is and how they are so ma y oedifiles out there and how they are dedicated to their jobs
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield, IL

I've never watched a more addicting TV show in my life. It's all on Hulu. Could watch this all day every day
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Gold Bar, WA

Love this show. Has the perfect amount of suspense and drama. They do a good job of blending it all together
Laura G.
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX

This show is very intense. Shows things that happen around us. Its very entertaining as well as informative.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Harlingen, TX

They always have such interesting stories.. Great actors. Love whaling reruns .. I cube is my favorite actor
Dani S.
Dani S.

Great for binge watching and vegging out late at night. Made me start carrying a taser some of it messed up.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA

This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Ronny J.
Ronny J.

Otra de mis series favoritas, excelente trama, siempre mantienen atento a los espectadores por sus historias
Giavonni S.
Giavonni S.
Clarksville, TN

I love Law and Order. It's so sad but I just can't get enough. I guess I like to see when justice is served.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now