10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great show!! I have been watching for years. It can be a little creepy at times. I still like it.
All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Law & Order: SVU is a very nice to watch if your into solving the case i hope that you guys injoy
A very good would be L & O SVU cases are very interesting and very good frames. I like very much.
This show also relates to real life scenereos. Love how they tell the story from beginning to end
Love this show. Wait for the new season to come on and watch it every Wednesday! My favorite show
Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
Best show known to man. I love it. I love it. I love it. It's got a little something for everyone
I love this show when there is nothing on tv this is usually on. I love when they get the bad guy
Like always each episode will keep you in your toes! Great acting, good laughs and intense drama.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos