10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Can watch episodes for hours on hours never gets old--the plot format is repetitive obviously tho
Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
Love this show. I think I have seen every episode. The actors are awesome. A great detective show
Love this show. Wait for the new season to come on and watch it every Wednesday! My favorite show
My daughters love this series.. They love it so much that they watch it over and over again on TV
A very good would be L & O SVU cases are very interesting and very good frames. I like very much.
Love this show! Great for late night TV binging. Always a good show to watch, never disappointed.
Good, action packed show. Characters that stay with you, scenarios you wish were completely fake.
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU because i like the mystery of the cases because it keeps you in suspense
Great characters! Every story has a great crime plot but also follows the main characters life's.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos