Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tina L.
Tina L.
Providence, KY
Love the realistic about this show. The suspense of life brings out the acting of real life drama.
Ericka R.
Ericka R.
Bronx, NY
Great stories, great cast, and great show. There is a reason why it's been on for so many seasons.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Chiloquin, OR
One of my favorite shows ever. Great actress and actors. Great directing and and great show in all
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
I literally love the show and I've been watching it so much for so long and it's still my favorite
Fabiola J.
Fabiola J.
Patterson, CA
I love this show because it's real life events that have happened to someone and the show is great
Christina B.
Christina B.
Huntington, WV
Very fun show to watch . Usually deals with real life real time stories . The actors are amazing .
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fairbanks, AK
I don't know why; but I am in love with this show! Of all the law and orders, this is my favorite!
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite TV shows. Enjoy how real everything looks and the different situations created.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oct. 9, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like their cases They are interesting and you can learn from this often, good actor. Law & order
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
If there is nothing on it is entertaining. Does seem repetitive. Guest appearances are fun to see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?