Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
La Puente, CA

My favorite show. I like the stories. You could really learn from this show. Highly recommended it.
Ruba E.
Ruba E.

Law and order is one of the greatest crime shows ever made. Plots are so realistic and influential.
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

I love this show. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode and yet I still watch this in a marathon.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL

I've been watching this show since it first started and I love it still to this day!! Love stabler!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This has always been my favorite show. I've seen every episode numerous times. The cast is amazing.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA

I have watched this show form the beginning and is always a good watch! Always keeps me on my seat.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville NC

They have tons of episodes and seasons and I can rewatch any episode all the time it's so addicting
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Stockton, CA

Favorite show!!!!! Been watching this since it first came on. I seriously watched every episode!!!!
Alma R.
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ

I've watched reruns and reruns and never get tired of them. Such a great show and teaches you alot.
Hannah l.
Hannah l.
Chalfont, PA

One of my favorite TV shows . This will never get old. None of the episodes are redundant or boring
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now