Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cortland

I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS

I enjoy watching always something new and different. If you miss a show no big deal bc your not totally lost.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA

While covering some dark topics, I enjoy watching SVU because it covers them so well. It is very interesting.
Anna Maria C.
Anna Maria C.

This is on my list of top 10 favorite shows all of the different series are just so enjoyable I love them all
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've always watched this show growing up. Each episode is so interesting. The show is mysteriously addicting.
Ta-Naya J.
Ta-Naya J.
Freeport

I'm actually watching it right now. The best Law & Order out of the rest. Don't fight me on this. Just agree.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA

I love this show when I watch one episode I can never stop watching it it's all so interesting amarano is hot
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Medley, FL

Soy Abogado y por lo tanto me gustan estos shows, Law & Order it's just great and I really enjoy it. Love it.
Sophear S.
Sophear S.
San Jose, CA

My favorite show ever!!! I watch this on a daily basis! I also have the entire season collection! Must watch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Good show great acting and watch sometimes in school yes very simular to other TV shows that are on TV lately
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now