Add a Photo

Photos (23)
russti m.
russti m.
North myrtle Beach

I have literally watched every single episode aired. it is captivating you just can't stop watching.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

Very exciting and very entertaining i watch this like clock work I'm actually watching this as i type
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Grew up watching this show and it's still going strong for years and it's just a great show honestly
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny

It is a great show i love watching ot.u hubby and i watch old and new shows, we like the characters.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Portage, IN

I love the way it showed detail and also flies into detail with some of the main characters families
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH

I love these types of shows and the characters are easy to love!! The cases are very interesting too
Carsyn W.
Carsyn W.
Birmingham, AL

Law and Order is a classic. It's just one of those shows I always go back to, even the new episodes.
Caroline m.
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL

I took an English class which consists of watching several episodes of SVU. Especially the HIV cases
Laura P.
Laura P.
Absecon, NJ

This is my absolute FAVORITE show ever. I have been watching ot for years now. It never lets me down
Emily G.
Emily G.
Hanover, MA

This is a great show that leaves you thinking you've figured it out, but there's always a huge turn.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?