Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liz H.
Liz H.
Media, PA
Watch this show all the time with friends. Would recommend to others. The actors are great in this
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
I love to watch mystery movies,books, and shows. I also love CSI show. Anything that has a mystery
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
One of my go to shows ! I love the mystery and helping to solve the crimes as the shoe progresses.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
I FELT LIKE I WATCHED EVERY SEASON I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE OLIVIA NOT ONE EPISODE I MISSED OR HATED
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Plaquemine, LA
This is my ultimate favorite show. I watch reruns ALL the time. I'd chose this show over anything.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing and classic cop/mystery TV show that shines a light on sexual assault and sexual violence.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
The Woodlands
Super addicting. It has great characters and awesome story lines every episode. Great drama series
fabiana o.
fabiana o.
This TV show never gets old , I love watching criminal shows
This one is definitely one of my favs
Lori S.
Lori S.
Springfield, MA
this is such a good show it has great story lines and is much better than all other law and orders
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
While I miss stabler, this is my all time favorite show! It is so real and the actors are amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?