10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
I enjoy watching this because they always have good cases . I love it and it's super entertaining
I'm in love with show. Watch it when ever I can. Love the partnership between Bensen and Stabler.
One of my favorite shows. I would recommend for anyone to watch especially if you like law shows.
My all time favorite show to watch.they even gave it on Netflix I recommend this show to everyone
Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU because i like the mystery of the cases because it keeps you in suspense
Absolutely love this show been watching it for years. Great storylines and I love the characters.
Love the show & the actors. It's not always easy to figure out the guilty party. Actors are Great
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos