10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching the law & order svu since a young girl.... I love now watching it with my family....
Love this show. Very sad on most of the stories. Glad to see when victims or families get justice.
The show is very addicting! I love Jack Macoy ❤️ its very interesting, every episodes is different
One of my favorite TV shows. Enjoy how real everything looks and the different situations created.
I can watch this all day! I'm supper in love with this show and I love it when the marathon is on!
I like their cases They are interesting and you can learn from this often, good actor. Law & order
If there is nothing on it is entertaining. Does seem repetitive. Guest appearances are fun to see.
Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
I absolutely love this show! Very great actors and actresses and I swear I've seen every episode!
Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos