Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Debra D.
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS
Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
The best show ever. I think I have watched every episode. Liv is my favorite and I look up to her.
Josmary R.
Josmary R.
Oviedo, FL
Been watching the law & order svu since a young girl.... I love now watching it with my family....
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Like the shw its great at showing how it really is and the characters are a great part of the show
Roya M.
Roya M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this show. Help me to understand some real life. The actors are great. Comes on all the time.
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
I love this show. Its my all time favorite. Always keeps you guessing what's going to happen next.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Boca Raton, FL
i love this show, such great stories so entertaining and so real not like these fake reality shows
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Kingston, NY
This show is very engaging but can be a little overwhelming in the content. Still, it's well done.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Barton, MD
Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Owenton, KY
I love all of the law and order series. They are great shows that keep you on your toes. I love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?