Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alex G.
Alex G.
Nogales

It is my favorite show i love it and i hope they keep doing it forever i absolutely love this show.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

This show somehow keeps things fresh with always coming up with new stories. Very addicting series.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL

I love svu. I have seen every episode. I could watch it for days. I know alot of people who love it
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL

I've been watching this show since it first started and I love it still to this day!! Love stabler!
Arii R.
Arii R.
Bronx, NY

My favorite show. I am so good at arguing because of this show. And i can read anyone their rights.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Arlington, TN

I love Law & Order. Any of them really. I can watch them over and over all day. I love crime shows.
Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
Byron, MN

Love love love this show!!!! Love Olivia, and the crime scenes!!! Love the cast, the investigating!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Oakland, MD

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson! The suspense in this show is incredible.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
La Puente, CA

My favorite show. I like the stories. You could really learn from this show. Highly recommended it.
Klarysa S.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ

I'm obsessed with law and order: suv! Each episode is written so well and the actors are all great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now