Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

Always intriguing. The story lines are interesting, and I always want to find out what will happen next week.
Luz S.
Luz S.

I am absolutely obsessed with Law & Order: SVU, its very entertaining, it's by far in my top 3 shows to watch
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ

Great show is very interesting also popular with my families we just enjoy watching it together as a family .
Casey M.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN

I love Law and Prder! It's one of my favorites to binge watch and I love the intensity of solving the crimes!
zulema G.
zulema G.

Love this show I can't wait for the next season to come out. Always stuck to my couch even my son watches it.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Second favorite show. Suspenseful, thrilling, cops catch the bad guys, mystery, twists and turns in the plot.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.

I love this show. Watch it every time it's on. My all time favorite!! Can't wait for the new season to begin!
Kim Q.
Kim Q.
Mesa, AZ

I've been watching this show for years, the stories and actors keep me rewatching episodes I've already seen.
judy t.
judy t.
Oxnard, CA

I watch this show everyday, if I can. Even the old episodes. I binge watch svu for hours. Its never gets old.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This show never gets old. I have been watching it for 20 years. The best part is that it is almost always on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now