Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Have been watching this since the beginning. Love it! Love Wolf. Miss the other Law and Order shows.
Emily M.
Emily M.
South Bend, IN

Love this show. Haven't seen many recent episodes. I miss Stabler. Just entertaining and good acting
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa

Been watching SVU since I have been younger it's a great show to watch always on TV a great cop show
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Thornton, TX

This is one of my most favorite shows ever. It's very interesting. Four stars because I miss stabler
Kamrie B.
Kamrie B.
Trumansburg, NY

SVU is the best show I've ever watch I can watch it day in and day out! Me and my family are hooked!
Kiki P.
Kiki P.
Orlando, FL

The best cop show ever.good characters. Based on true stories.drama.it's a good show๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„must watch.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ

Every episode has me sitting on the edge of my seat. This show is great. My two favorite detectives!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Bakersfield, CA

Been watching this show since o can remember. I can watch reruns all the time and it never gets old!
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.

Great show and great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new seasons
russti m.
russti m.
North myrtle Beach

I have literally watched every single episode aired. it is captivating you just can't stop watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?