Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ashleigh o.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA
I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
I LOVE this show. it never fails to catch my interest with all its plot twists and turns and such!
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Staten Island, NY
I love all the characters on the show they have great story lines very realistic real life stories
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Dayton, OH
Love SVU. Watched it for years. I love the different plots that are relevant to the times we live.
Keni O.
Keni O.
Bring back Stabler! This show makes me want to be an svu detective, can't wait for the new season.
Darnice W.
Darnice W.
Lake Orion, MI
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love the mystery. All of the actors keep you on your toes. All of the scenes are my favorite.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Love this show! Love Olivia! I love their storylines. The majority are based off of current events
Monica F.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Great actors and great storylines. Very realistic and informing show with great episodes each week
mayte a.
mayte a.
My favorite show of all times keeps me very entertain always look forward to watching the episodes
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Love watching this show about criminal investigation that's one of my favorite show to watch on TV
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?