Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kyara B.
Kyara B.

Great TV sho. Seen every episode probably twice, has a great baseline and the characters are amazing
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this show. I have been watching law and order for the last 20 years. I am hooked on all of them
April T.
April T.
Coatesville

Love this show! Always watch when there's a marathon on TV. Much better when Stabler was on the show
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

Very exciting and very entertaining i watch this like clock work I'm actually watching this as i type
Tishaily L.
Tishaily L.
Yonkers, NY

Love this show, very real life like, very good stories and not to mention great actors, my fave ever
Annabel L.
Annabel L.

My favorite show I never miss an episode! It's always attention grabbing and definitely never boring
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

This show is ALWAYS on. Every channel too. If you wanna solve a mystery in an hour this is my go to.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

The family and I love watching law & order suv great actors and actress in the movie and good scenes
Emily K.
Emily K.

This show is my guilty pleasure. Olivia is my absolute favorite! I would watch this show constantly!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.

I like to watch show like this. Has learning stuff in them. Plus the actors and actresses are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?