Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Columbus, OH

I love these types of shows and the characters are easy to love!! The cases are very interesting too
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA

Love this show. You never know what is going to happen next. The characters have great stories too.
Courtney  H.
Courtney H.
Spring, TX

I looooooove this show!! I never miss an episode! Benson is my favorite. Love her spirt for the job
Katie B.
Katie B.

Don't watch any other law and order besides svu. One of the best. The seasons get better and better
Monique F.
Monique F.

AMAZING SHOW!! If you don't know what it's about, it's about cribs and law. You will not regret it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA

I have watched this show form the beginning and is always a good watch! Always keeps me on my seat.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This is my all time favorite TV show I watch this all the time said to see some of the people leave
Klarysa S.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ

I'm obsessed with law and order: suv! Each episode is written so well and the actors are all great.
Jani M.
Jani M.

My ultimate favorite show. I've watched every season and I am obsessed with it. Totally recommend!!
brittney d.
brittney d.

This is my favorite show of all times. Anyone who is in to crime and suspense should totally watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now