10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Awesome show. Very suspenseful. I try to figure who the suspect is before they figure it out. Lol.
I love to watch mystery movies,books, and shows. I also love CSI show. Anything that has a mystery
Such an awesome show! I could watch it all day long if I didn't have to partake in life activities
I FELT LIKE I WATCHED EVERY SEASON I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE OLIVIA NOT ONE EPISODE I MISSED OR HATED
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Amazing and classic cop/mystery TV show that shines a light on sexual assault and sexual violence.
Been watching the law & order svu since a young girl.... I love now watching it with my family....
Like the shw its great at showing how it really is and the characters are a great part of the show
Super addicting. It has great characters and awesome story lines every episode. Great drama series
The best show ever. I think I have watched every episode. Liv is my favorite and I look up to her.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos