Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX

Love it! Has been a favorite of mine for years now and I hope they keep coming out with new seasons.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa

Been watching SVU since I have been younger it's a great show to watch always on TV a great cop show
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL

I can watch and rematch this show all day long. I prefer the older episodes so I catch up on netflix
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA

Out of all the law and orders this is my fave, the crew is the best crews all episodes are fantastkc
Kyara B.
Kyara B.

Great TV sho. Seen every episode probably twice, has a great baseline and the characters are amazing
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

This show is ALWAYS on. Every channel too. If you wanna solve a mystery in an hour this is my go to.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dunedin, FL

I've been watching this show since high school it never gets old...i use to binge watch all the time
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI

Great show! I love how there are so many seasons and so many episodes per season. It never gets old!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Hanover, MA

This is a great show that leaves you thinking you've figured it out, but there's always a huge turn.
Annabel L.
Annabel L.

My favorite show I never miss an episode! It's always attention grabbing and definitely never boring
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?