Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
I LOVE this show. it never fails to catch my interest with all its plot twists and turns and such!
Sapphire W.
Sapphire W.
Gaylord, MI
Such a good show. Great for binge watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once.
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Milford, OH
I love the stories, the guest stars. The show is funny, and dramatic. Watch it all the,time its,on
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
Oldie but still a goodie definitely miss stabler but is still pretty good to watch with some wine.
elizabeth n.
elizabeth n.
BEST SHOW EVER! I LOVE EVERYTHING about. The csst is amazing and especially love olivia and elliot
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Dayton, OH
Love SVU. Watched it for years. I love the different plots that are relevant to the times we live.
ashleigh o.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA
I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.
Awesome show. Very suspenseful. I try to figure who the suspect is before they figure it out. Lol.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Staten Island, NY
I love all the characters on the show they have great story lines very realistic real life stories
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?