Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Vera H.
Vera H.

One of the few great shows left on TV. Olivia's character is so real. I love this and I miss Stabler
This has to be the best show hands down. I could literally sit for hours everyday. It gets u into it
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.

Great show and great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new seasons
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Have been watching this since the beginning. Love it! Love Wolf. Miss the other Law and Order shows.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa

Been watching SVU since I have been younger it's a great show to watch always on TV a great cop show
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ

Every episode has me sitting on the edge of my seat. This show is great. My two favorite detectives!
Kamrie B.
Kamrie B.
Trumansburg, NY

SVU is the best show I've ever watch I can watch it day in and day out! Me and my family are hooked!
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

Svu I love you I love your show and every single case is amazing
I love law and order
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

Very exciting and very entertaining i watch this like clock work I'm actually watching this as i type
russti m.
russti m.
North myrtle Beach

I have literally watched every single episode aired. it is captivating you just can't stop watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now