10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
I love all the characters on the show they have great story lines very realistic real life stories
I LOVE this show. it never fails to catch my interest with all its plot twists and turns and such!
My favorite show of all times keeps me very entertain always look forward to watching the episodes
Great actors and great storylines. Very realistic and informing show with great episodes each week
Like the shw its great at showing how it really is and the characters are a great part of the show
Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
A good show that always has interesting plots. It has a lot of unpredictable twists and turns too.
i love this show, such great stories so entertaining and so real not like these fake reality shows
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos