10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,128 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
I love to watch mystery movies,books, and shows. I also love CSI show. Anything that has a mystery
Love SVU. Watched it for years. I love the different plots that are relevant to the times we live.
While I miss stabler, this is my all time favorite show! It is so real and the actors are amazing!
Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
Such a good show. Great for binge watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once.
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
I literally love the show and I've been watching it so much for so long and it's still my favorite
Been watching the law & order svu since a young girl.... I love now watching it with my family....
Bring back Stabler! This show makes me want to be an svu detective, can't wait for the new season.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos