Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rose K.
Rose K.
Dearborn, MI

Forever my go to Friday night marathon! Can't get enough SVU. Way too hard to pick a favorite scene!
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Victorville, CA

Omg . This show is amazing I love it so much. Me and my family watch it's everyday , it just so good
Naomie O.
Naomie O.

One of my favorite crime shows, it's very interesting always keeps you on your toes. Love this show.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Love this show watch all the time but I miss Stabler so much him & Olivia are still my favorite duo.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI

Great show! I love how there are so many seasons and so many episodes per season. It never gets old!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This show is amazing. It keeps me on the edge of my chair throughout the whole show. Love the actors
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.

Great show and great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new seasons
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

I like to watch Law & Order because you learn about laws and how the cases are managed to be solved.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Fayetteville, NY

Great show, wish detective stabler was still on the show. Most episodes based on real life scenarios
Caroline m.
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL

I took an English class which consists of watching several episodes of SVU. Especially the HIV cases
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now