Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

Excellent crime drama. Highly recommend. Its just plain good. Well written and well acted. Good show
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

The family and I love watching law & order suv great actors and actress in the movie and good scenes
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Birmingham, AL

Ill watch this show forever i always wanted to be Olivia Benson because shes amazing! Ice cube rocks
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this show. I have been watching law and order for the last 20 years. I am hooked on all of them
Laura P.
Laura P.
Absecon, NJ

This is my absolute FAVORITE show ever. I have been watching ot for years now. It never lets me down
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Grew up watching this show and it's still going strong for years and it's just a great show honestly
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN

I love this show, my husband and I watch this together and even the reruns. Always a great story!!!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN

Love watching this show! It's a classic and I love how Olivia and Stabler come together as partners!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV

This is my all time favorite show. I absolutely love watching this. Old and new shows. Love them all
Madison J.
Madison J.
Dallas, TX

This show keeps you on the edge I love to go along with it like I'm trying to figure out the case to
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?