Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Never lets you down. Great story line and wonderful actors. I always enjoy watching it. We watch as a family.
Kailey B.
Kailey B.

Obsessed. Actually obsessed. All of the actors and actresses are incredible and the writers do an amazing job
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

I love love love love this show helps me pass the time at work and keeps me entertained for about seven hours
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Freeport, NY

Great series always keep me on the edge of my seat. I love how the seem realistic which I love about the show
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cortland

I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.

I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Kate C.
Kate C.

I love this show so much, can be grafic and nota pproproate for kids, but it is such a classic and great show
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
New Paltz, New York

Love this show. The cast is amazing and the story lines never disappoint. I've been watching it for years now
Ellen J.
Ellen J.
Manchester

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I watch this nearly every single day and still feel like I haven't seen ur all, always a good story line
zulema G.
zulema G.

Love this show I can't wait for the next season to come out. Always stuck to my couch even my son watches it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now