Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV

This is my all time favorite show. I absolutely love watching this. Old and new shows. Love them all
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Thornton, TX

This is one of my most favorite shows ever. It's very interesting. Four stars because I miss stabler
Feiyan N.
Feiyan N.

Love this show because its so intense and you never know who the bad guy is until they figure it out
Laura P.
Laura P.
Absecon, NJ

This is my absolute FAVORITE show ever. I have been watching ot for years now. It never lets me down
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY

Love crime shows. Svu is as close to real as possible. Very good actors. Lots of rerun. Great acting
heather a.
heather a.
Clovis, CA

I have been watching this show for years I love the story line and were it started to were it is now
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL

I can watch and rematch this show all day long. I prefer the older episodes so I catch up on netflix
This has to be the best show hands down. I could literally sit for hours everyday. It gets u into it
Laurissa A.
Laurissa A.

I've watched every single episode multiple times. Love Mariska Hargitay and miss Christopher Meloni.
Kyara B.
Kyara B.

Great TV sho. Seen every episode probably twice, has a great baseline and the characters are amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now