Add a Photo

Photos (23)
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA
So intriguing. mariska is a great actress and really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
I love this show its so interesting and this stuf is acually reall and i love the actor there grate
Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Best show on tv!!!! A lot of new shows have came out but SVU has always been a go to and still is!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte , Nc
This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Sept. 23, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched the show from the beginning. I hated it when Stabler left but I still love the show.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
I probably know every episode by heart and I always have this on, when available, when I go to bed.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I love all of the law and order franchises. Great actors and solid, relatable character portrayals.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Utica, OH
We have watched svu for at least 10 years. I miss munch and captain Kragen but love Olivia and Finn
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
This show is amazing. Love watching it so much that I can watch a whole marathon and not get bored.
Anissa A.
Anissa A.
Tucson, AZ
This show is insane!! I can't get enough!! Each episode is different and so good. I love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?