Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
One of my all time favorite shows! Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I could watch marathons all day long (I've definitely done this). Excellent acting. Relevant story lines. Absolutely a "must watch" show... it hasn't been on for 17 seasons for no reason :)
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
I love Law and order it gives you the criminal side that we don't see any gives the suspicion of what's going to happen next it becomes reality because of things that they show a true statements and words we didn't know that was a love the the climb the mystery of the rail the driver of the
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is an amazing tv show. this is my favorite law-and-order tv show! Olivia Benson is probably one of the best female characters on all of television. She's such a strong and brave character that people who watch the show are inspired by. Strongly recommend for people to watch this show!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
Sept. 21, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love Law & Order! My husband and my self watch it faithfully! We enjoy the suspense and the wanting more! We also love that it takes place in NY, we are also residents of NY so it is very cool noticing familiar things on TV :) this show is awesome and really hope it goes on for a long time
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
Omg. this show i could binge watch all day long!! It can be a bit too intense for younger audiences. SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's so interesting because, it shows us the reality of society and how we often live in a bubble. The passion that Benson has for her job is amazing.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched it since the beginning and look forward each time a new season starts. The actors are excellent and I love the story lines. There are many favorite episodes but I wish Elliot would come back! It is definitely a show I would recommend to adult viewers.
Devyn K.
Devyn K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Best show known to man! if you have never watched this show before I highly recommend it. I really miss the episode with Elliot but I will not lie that the new episodes are still so good and addicting to binge watch! this Is a must watch series and you are missing out if you don't watch it
Grace S.
Grace S.
College Point, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?