BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shows! Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I could watch marathons all day long (I've definitely done this). Excellent acting. Relevant story lines. Absolutely a "must watch" show... it hasn't been on for 17 seasons for no reason :)
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
I love watching the drama unfold. I like listening to how they solve the crimes. It brings sensitive subjects to light, and while I can't always watch it when the kids are in the room due to some of the content, it is still my go to show even if I have seen the same episode a million times.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is one of my sick-day-binge shows. I like to relax and watch a few episodes when I'm feeling under the weather. It's interesting, although sometimes repetitive.
It is easy to watch entertainment, though not child-friendly all the time, which I would recommend for lazy sick yucky days.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
Love Law & Order! My husband and my self watch it faithfully! We enjoy the suspense and the wanting more! We also love that it takes place in NY, we are also residents of NY so it is very cool noticing familiar things on TV :) this show is awesome and really hope it goes on for a long time
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
Pop Culture Expert
Omg. this show i could binge watch all day long!! It can be a bit too intense for younger audiences. SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's so interesting because, it shows us the reality of society and how we often live in a bubble. The passion that Benson has for her job is amazing.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
One of the greatest shows ever. I could watch this on repeat everyday. The writing and action is phenomenal. I will never get tired of this show. I want to rewatch it from the beginning as soon as I am caught up with my other shows. I recommend this show to anyone who loves a good TV show.
Grace S.
Grace S.
College Point, NY
This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert
This is an amazing tv show. this is my favorite law-and-order tv show! Olivia Benson is probably one of the best female characters on all of television. She's such a strong and brave character that people who watch the show are inspired by. Strongly recommend for people to watch this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?