BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a classic, although I feel like it's a lost a lot of what people loved once Elliot Stabler left. Mariska Hargitay is great as Olivia Benson, and it's obviously a fan favorite as it has been around for a long time. I'm not sure of people who don't watch it, but yes I would recommend.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY
I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
i haven't watched this show all the way through in the correct order, but I know this show is great because 1.) I love a good procedural and 2.) I can pick up the show/episode and watch it any time. I and never left wondering what's going on because the episodes themselves are very interesting.
Randi Y.
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!! Like a show does not stay on for 18 seasons without it being amazing. My only thing is that is that it seems kinda slow after watching shows like Criminal Minds, but you know, it's its own thing with its own flow so I support it. Hope it stays on 18 more!
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
It fells like the show is so old for nowdays but it still cool to watch. I would recommend it for those that likes investigation and police related shows. It's good to watch on the TV because most of the episodes are not related so you don't have to follow the show to understand each episode.
Danielle z.
Belchertown, MA
While this show is still entertaining, after stabler and munch left, and the new characters came on(specifically amauro and the blonde woman), it really upped the cheese factor. ice-t couldn't save it, and benson is becoming intolerable. I don't care for the noah storyline, and shes just not as sympathetic or likable anymore. It used to be gritty and interesting. its quite frankly a little laughable now.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Jillian K.
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?