Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY

This show is my absolute FAVORITE show of all time! Detective Benson really pulls you in she is great and makes you want to watch! I love it because the show always Keeps you on your toes and wanting more and I love that they base a lot of there episodes on real life events going on around us!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Svu is so addicting! Beware watching. Lol. You'll absolutely love the actors and actresses in this show! It's the best show to watch rather than the other law and orders. I really don't have a favorite scene.. They're all the best episodes with the best people! Definitely a must watch!!!! Enjoy!
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Alton, IA

Law & Order: SVU is a great show! It's been on for like 17 years now and still doesn't disappoint with coming up with new things for the show. It's been on since 1999, but it still has been able to move with time and stay modern. They do a great job of addressing current and modern-day problems.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! I love everything about this show. The characters, the stories, the plot twists. I'm still reeling from what happened in the last season. I'm now itching for season 18 to premiere. I can't wait. This show is a MUST WATCH, especially if your into crime-drama TV shows.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corona, Ca

This show is AMAZING but it is a very heavy show. The subjects they go over are very mature and hard for some people to take.. I know I have been uncomfortable with some of the episodes but its very realistic. I have cried many times and been very angry watching but I love this show all the same
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX

I like watching the show, especially when nothing else is on that I want to watch. Like the characters and the storylines. But its somewhat predictable. Overall, I will continue to watch because I learn interesting things about the law. I would recommend watching if you are into shows like this.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Buffalo, NY

While the content of the show seems to be becoming more repetitive, the acting has always been good and the re-runs keep you interested. Unfortunately there seems to be too many parallels between the shows content and reality but overall this is something to watch if you cant find anything else.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Richmond, KY

As a forensic chemistry major, this show is my addiction. I love the actors that are on the show, they have a good chemistry especially since Elliot left. My favorite episodes are the ones that are To Be Continued. Even though I have seen all the episodes, I could binge-watch this show for days!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA

This show is a classic, although I feel like it's a lost a lot of what people loved once Elliot Stabler left. Mariska Hargitay is great as Olivia Benson, and it's obviously a fan favorite as it has been around for a long time. I'm not sure of people who don't watch it, but yes I would recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now