BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
One of the best shows ever! The story lines are perfectly written. The characters play their parts well. And come on, who doesn't recognize the opening theme song? Between this show and Grey's Anatomy, you have to watch! I recommend sitting down for a month and not watching anything else but SVU!
Christina D.
Poca, WV
I am forced to watch Law and Order daily. My husband is a big fan of the show and we watch during the regular season and reruns. Overall Law and Order is a well written show with interesting characters that have a depth to their story. Sometimes the stories are a little goofy and seem forced.
Jillian K.
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Sadie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love that you can find this show on at any hour of the day. When you suffer from insomnia, it's a relief that I don't have to just watch informercials and end up spending money when I can't sleep. I just love the character of Olivia, and think she is definitely someone I could have lunch with>
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
While the content of the show seems to be becoming more repetitive, the acting has always been good and the re-runs keep you interested. Unfortunately there seems to be too many parallels between the shows content and reality but overall this is something to watch if you cant find anything else.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Law and order SVU is one of my absolute favorite shows on tv. I've seen every episode at least twice and still watch the new episodes as they air. The acting is great and the actors are funny but get their stories across and they are relatable. I love this show and will watch until they decide to end it.
cali v.
I am a crime show junkie. I love watching Anything involving murder, mystery, crime, Police. Lawyers intrigue. This show mainly revolves around crimes against women and children. The episodes When the perpetrator is tricked into giving the police their DNA then gets arrested are the best.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Many episodes are very hard to watch due to the nature of the show- forced acts of some kind or driven violence. Many times it happens to young children. This show breaks boundaries by talking about the secrets families try to hide and gives men and women an opportunity to speak out if abused.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Another of my many all time favorite TV shows. Though I know that it isn't real, it sure seems that way. The actors/actresses make every single situation in this show seem very real. I can never not watch this show when its on TV, even if I've seen the episode 80000 times. Definitely recommend it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?