Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA

Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca

Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL

I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Sara G.
Sara G.
Charlotte , NC

I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, Tn

I love SVU. It's one of the best shows on TV. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler. It can be a very heart wrenching show at times. Amazing actors on this show. It is a one of a kind show. It well keep you well attentive. I would and do recommend this show to friends and family.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Washington, DC

Though Law and Order tends to recycle similar themes (which is inevitable with the content of the show), they find a way to keep each episode interesting and the acting is phenomenal. Even the guest stars and temporary actors are chosen very carefully, and it is always an entertaining watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now