Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS

Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

An amazing show with lots of drama! This show is not for kids, not really for anyone under say 16, due to the nature of the cases they handle. I love how passionate each detective is and how they are always able to find a solution even if it means they have to work with an unexpected partner.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Poca, WV

I am forced to watch Law and Order daily. My husband is a big fan of the show and we watch during the regular season and reruns. Overall Law and Order is a well written show with interesting characters that have a depth to their story. Sometimes the stories are a little goofy and seem forced.
Breana C.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC

SVU's new series is definitely the best series that they've had in a while. They try to keep things still fresh and action packed in which I love. The episodes have ended with me on the edge of my seat. I always wish they would have a continuation of one episode and make it into two episodes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA

This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA

My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA

One of the best TV shows out there. It's easy to pick up anywhere in the series and get into the show. No need to follow is perfect order, each episode is a new case that rarely hinges on the episode before it. The actors are better in the beginning of the series, but the new ones are decent.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC

This show is so easy for me to watch. I enjoy watching suspenses and shows that are also informative such as Criminal Minds. This show almost always keeps me interested and waiting for the next episode. It is a must watch for anyone who has not watched it. You can pick it up from any episode.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA

I do not watch Law and Order: SVU like i used to however when I did watch it I loved it. It i not like other shows such as criminal minds or CSI Miami. I feel that it is better than those other shows. I could not possibly choose a favorite episode because I love them all. Watch it you guys !!
Always the tradition to keep when watching Law & Order is guessing who the culprit is and how they Benson is going to get through this one. Great cast and topical issues that surround our current judicial system and law force. I recommend watching for the issues, the suspense, and the action.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now