Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexzandrea V.
Alexzandrea V.
Tampa, FL

The story's are very good. They are so entertaining. The show is a little gruesome but it is so good.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Riverside, CA

I must admit I'm a huge junkie when it comes to this stuff, i cannot get enough of these police shows.
Sharii L.
Sharii L.
Queens Village, NY

This show is just absolutely amazing! The actors especially Olivia just makes the whole series alive!
Annika E.
Annika E.
Orem, UT

I Kiev the action in though out the whole thing I always watch law and order when I have free time to
Lindsi B.
Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn

I could sit and watch this show forever. If you like this show you might like criminal minds as well.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Lecanto, FL

This has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Absolutely a cliff hanger during commercials
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV

This is my all time favorite show. I absolutely love watching this. Old and new shows. Love them all
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX

Love it! Has been a favorite of mine for years now and I hope they keep coming out with new seasons.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY

Love crime shows. Svu is as close to real as possible. Very good actors. Lots of rerun. Great acting
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

Excellent crime drama. Highly recommend. Its just plain good. Well written and well acted. Good show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?