Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carsyn W.
Carsyn W.
Birmingham, AL

Law and Order is a classic. It's just one of those shows I always go back to, even the new episodes.
This has to be the best show hands down. I could literally sit for hours everyday. It gets u into it
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Bakersfield, CA

Been watching this show since o can remember. I can watch reruns all the time and it never gets old!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Love this show watch all the time but I miss Stabler so much him & Olivia are still my favorite duo.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dunedin, FL

I've been watching this show since high school it never gets old...i use to binge watch all the time
Tishaily L.
Tishaily L.
Yonkers, NY

Love this show, very real life like, very good stories and not to mention great actors, my fave ever
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

The family and I love watching law & order suv great actors and actress in the movie and good scenes
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA

Out of all the law and orders this is my fave, the crew is the best crews all episodes are fantastkc
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse

I love this show, my husband and I watch this together and even the reruns. Always a great story!!!!
Kyara B.
Kyara B.

Great TV sho. Seen every episode probably twice, has a great baseline and the characters are amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now