Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
My absolute favorite show! I love binge watching this show! I hope they continue with more seasons.
Halee V.
Halee V.
Clinton, IA
Sept. 29, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best crime shows! I love the actors/actresses! It's too hard to pick a favorite episode!
Kaylee J.
Kaylee J.
Laguna Hills, CA
Great show. You don't have to watch it order and it's so great to just watch it whenever. Love it!!
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Jacksonville, TX
Who doesn't love this show!? As soon as i hear the beggingg credits the TV has my undivided attention.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love svu. I have seen every episode. I could watch it for days. I know alot of people who love it
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
Very good. I find it quit educational. Whether it be true scenes/ scenarios. Very interesting show.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte , Nc
This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID
Love this show it is great to view especially if your into criminal minds and investigation cases .
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
La Puente, CA
My favorite show. I like the stories. You could really learn from this show. Highly recommended it.
Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Best show on tv!!!! A lot of new shows have came out but SVU has always been a go to and still is!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?