Add a Photo

Photos (23)
marissa a.
marissa a.
Wheeling, WV

Love love love this show. Currently watching it right now. Definitely my favorite go to crime TV show
Chikayla K.
Chikayla K.
Detroit, MI

My favorite show it really inspires me to follow my dreams and goals to be a crime scene investigator
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

Great acting and suspenseful! I love this show and definitely prefer it to the original Law and Order
Elyse G.
Elyse G.

Addicting show...every story is so interesting and keeps the viewer wanting more..love the characters
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

My favorite show in this entire world.. I watch it over and over again. this show never lets me down.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

I love watching this with a nice glass of wine. I think some episodes need to be a little changed up.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA

Anything to do with crime is my show honestly. I have always been interested In these types of shows.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX

My favorite Law & Order hands down! I love Olivia and Elliot paired up together. Absolute perfection.
Erica Perez M.
Erica Perez M.
Weslaco, TX

I can watch this show over and over again. So much drama and they're all mainly based on real events.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.

I have always watched Law and Order. I love SVU. I have always loved law shows. They are the best!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?