Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
Mesquite, TX

I love this show I am very into crime and detective work shows. It's been one of my favourite shows for years
Diamond J.
Diamond J.
Fond Du Lac, WI

Favorite show ever! Love the suspense and down to earth personalities of the partnerships between work mates!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY

My favorite show! I have watched it completely on Netflix and still watch reruns every time I see them on TV!
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY

It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Angely S.
Angely S.

I'm an avid watcher. Can't get enough of this show. Well written and great actors. A must watch for everyone.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Morgantown, Wv

This is my favorite show on tv. I get very excited when there are Svu marathons on! It's such an intense show
Christine P.
Christine P.
Utica, IL

I watch this TV show everyday I absolutely love the show it's amazing and I also own every season that is out
Megan C.
Megan C.
Toms River, NJ

Who doesn't love this show? Olivia is my favorite! ive seen almost every episode, I'm just a little obsessed.
Assunta D.
Assunta D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Good show that I usually watch in marathons. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but still very interesting
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Super good honestly. One of my favorite shows. I binge watch it so much I feel like I know the cast. So good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now