Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Victorville, CA

Omg . This show is amazing I love it so much. Me and my family watch it's everyday , it just so good
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL

I can watch and rematch this show all day long. I prefer the older episodes so I catch up on netflix
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Thornton, TX

This is one of my most favorite shows ever. It's very interesting. Four stars because I miss stabler
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Columbus, OH

I love these types of shows and the characters are easy to love!! The cases are very interesting too
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Easley, SC

Nothing negative to say about this show. We have watched every episode ever created! Love this show!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Lathrop, CA

there isn't enough words to describe how much I love this show. I could and have watched it all day.
Ra'Wi M.
Ra'Wi M.

GREAT SHOW!!!!! Each episode is something else. The acting, plot, everything is so real! Must watch.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This show is amazing. It keeps me on the edge of my chair throughout the whole show. Love the actors
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this show. I have been watching law and order for the last 20 years. I am hooked on all of them
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

Excellent crime drama. Highly recommend. Its just plain good. Well written and well acted. Good show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now