Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Tulsa, OK

It is a great show to learn about different situations of victims that are different in terms of their cases.
Janette H.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA

One the most interesting shows that I've seen in a long time. I love the scenes and the actors are wonderful.
DeeAnn R.
DeeAnn R.

Nothing like a whole day of law & order SVU on USA channel . Never get tired of all those exciting episodes .
Cindi G.
Cindi G.
Las Vegas

Great show about real life events and how the police feel and handle a case. Love to watch them back to back.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Arvin, CA

some of the episodes feel like they are just fillers in between the meaningful episodes, over all a good show
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS

I enjoy watching always something new and different. If you miss a show no big deal bc your not totally lost.
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
Mesquite, TX

I love this show I am very into crime and detective work shows. It's been one of my favourite shows for years
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Danville, CA

Such a great show I've watched all 18 seasons the stories aren't really for children but a great adult show !
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lancaster, CA

Best show ever! I think I've watched about every episode. A family favorite! We have been watching for years.
judy t.
judy t.
Oxnard, CA

I watch this show everyday, if I can. Even the old episodes. I binge watch svu for hours. Its never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now