Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bremerton, WA
I've watched this show for years & it never fails to amaze me. I hope it continues for a long time.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This is my all time favorite TV show I watch this all the time said to see some of the people leave
Alma R.
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ
I've watched reruns and reruns and never get tired of them. Such a great show and teaches you alot.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I love all of the law and order franchises. Great actors and solid, relatable character portrayals.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Love this show. You never know what is going to happen next. The characters have great stories too.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
La Puente, CA
My favorite show. I like the stories. You could really learn from this show. Highly recommended it.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Mount Holly, NC
My all time favorite Law & Order. I am definitely hooked on SVU!!!!! Can't seem to get enough of it
Randi G.
Randi G.
My favorite crime show! I can watch this show everyday for hours on end without getting sick of it.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?