Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dyersburg, TN

Love this show! Don't watch or get into much law shows! But this show is AWESOME! Keeps my attention.
I love like law and Oder shows it gets really interesting and the things you learn from it it's crazy
Annika E.
Annika E.
Orem, UT

I Kiev the action in though out the whole thing I always watch law and order when I have free time to
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX

Another one of my favorite shows. It's a great show! Very eye catching! So much suspense and mystery.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Edge of your seat, nail biting, unexpected turns and twists kind of series. You really FEEL the show.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I love the characters & have rewatched all the seasons several times.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA

Love this show. These cop dramas are great, and have some stories that are ripped from the headlines.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Katy, TX

I love this show. It's a mystery and thriller. I enjoy the different stories and different scenarios.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
North Las Vegas, NV

Great show and great characters!!! Every episode is very interesting and captures your full attention
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR

One of my favorite series. Love to watch how they solve crimes and their day to day life in doing so.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now