Add a Photo

Photos (23)
samantha r.
samantha r.
Tchula, MS

Great show I have been watching it for years it has became our date night show for me and my finance
Emily G.
Emily G.
Hanover, MA

This is a great show that leaves you thinking you've figured it out, but there's always a huge turn.
Vera H.
Vera H.

One of the few great shows left on TV. Olivia's character is so real. I love this and I miss Stabler
Kamrie B.
Kamrie B.
Trumansburg, NY

SVU is the best show I've ever watch I can watch it day in and day out! Me and my family are hooked!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Absecon, NJ

This is my absolute FAVORITE show ever. I have been watching ot for years now. It never lets me down
I love this show so much! I have watched every single episode many times because I love it that much
Emily K.
Emily K.

This show is my guilty pleasure. Olivia is my absolute favorite! I would watch this show constantly!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Thornton, TX

This is one of my most favorite shows ever. It's very interesting. Four stars because I miss stabler
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This show is amazing. It keeps me on the edge of my chair throughout the whole show. Love the actors
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Easley, SC

Nothing negative to say about this show. We have watched every episode ever created! Love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now