Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH

This has been around since i was a kid. I loved it then and i still do. Oliva benson is my Favorite Character
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Will always be my favorite show in the world! Real life events and situations. Best actors. Love
Love love!!!
Erin W.
Erin W.

Love this show so much. They always seem to do an episode about current events too which keeps it interesting
judy t.
judy t.
Oxnard, CA

I watch this show everyday, if I can. Even the old episodes. I binge watch svu for hours. Its never gets old.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is my all time favorite show and has been for many years! I highly recommend to all family and friends!!
Janette H.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA

One the most interesting shows that I've seen in a long time. I love the scenes and the actors are wonderful.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA

I started watching this show with my grandma when I was younger and I still watch it to this day! I love it!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Still relevant even though it's an old show. Love the ripped from the headlines plots, and it never gets old.
Malarie H.
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX

My favorite!! Forever and always!! So entertaining, I'm basically a detective now! Ha but really I am hooked.
Ronelle Y.
Ronelle Y.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show! Over that there are so many seasons. I can never just watch one episode. It's very addicting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now