Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Edge of your seat, nail biting, unexpected turns and twists kind of series. You really FEEL the show.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX

Another one of my favorite shows. It's a great show! Very eye catching! So much suspense and mystery.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Mayking, KY

Have been watching this show for years and it just keeps getting better! One of the best shows on tv!
Venessa U.
Venessa U.
Birmingham, AL

I started watching law and order when it came out in the 80's. It branched into SUV and I still a fan
I love like law and Oder shows it gets really interesting and the things you learn from it it's crazy
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

Who doesn't love svu. I will watch the marathon every time it comes on tv. I wish it was on right now.
Lindsi B.
Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn

I could sit and watch this show forever. If you like this show you might like criminal minds as well.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA

Love this show. These cop dramas are great, and have some stories that are ripped from the headlines.
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX

There are a lot of real life situations on this TV show. The drama and actors/actresses are wonderful.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

I love watching a mystery crime scene show. The episodes are not repetitive and the cast is talented.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?