Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love this show. Watch it every week. Right now I'm playing catch up and can watch 3+ episodes a day
Venessa U.
Venessa U.
Birmingham, AL

I started watching law and order when it came out in the 80's. It branched into SUV and I still a fan
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

Who doesn't love svu. I will watch the marathon every time it comes on tv. I wish it was on right now.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

I love watching a mystery crime scene show. The episodes are not repetitive and the cast is talented.
Noelle R.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY

An oldie but a goodie. This show has been around for year and it just keeps getting better and better
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Mayking, KY

Have been watching this show for years and it just keeps getting better! One of the best shows on tv!
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, Ca

Love this show! one of my favorites ever! for a while I wanted to do criminal justice cus of this lol
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA

This show made me want to work with sexual offenders and help victims. I will forever love this show.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

One of my favorite shows! Always so realistic and full of drama and suspense , I miss elliot alot tho
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dunedin, FL

I've been watching this show since high school it never gets old...i use to binge watch all the time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now