Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Arlington, TN
I love Law & Order. Any of them really. I can watch them over and over all day. I love crime shows.
Jani M.
Jani M.
My ultimate favorite show. I've watched every season and I am obsessed with it. Totally recommend!!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show since it first started and I love it still to this day!! Love stabler!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Lincoln, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I started watching this on Netflix then taped reruns from dish, now I watch it currently every week
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bremerton, WA
I've watched this show for years & it never fails to amaze me. I hope it continues for a long time.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Mine and my husbands favorite show! Watch it all the time episodes are great and actors are awesome
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Glenmont, NY
My favorite show. I am so good at arguing because of this show. And i can read anyone their rights.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Love this show. You never know what is going to happen next. The characters have great stories too.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ
I've watched reruns and reruns and never get tired of them. Such a great show and teaches you alot.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?