Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allie L.
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN

I have seen every single episode in this series! great crime, with thrilling story lines. Great cast.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Katy, TX

I love this show. It's a mystery and thriller. I enjoy the different stories and different scenarios.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jacksonville Florida

This is mine and my daughters favorite show to watch together. I think we've seen every episode made.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love this show I love how they solve the unusual cases with the strange ways the people murder them
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX

My favorite Law & Order hands down! I love Olivia and Elliot paired up together. Absolute perfection.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX

Awesome show watch it with my husband even repeat shows just good riveting episodes keeps us watching
Shantal J.
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL

This show is so addictive!!! They really seem like real life stories..lol. I love the mystery portion
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Edge of your seat, nail biting, unexpected turns and twists kind of series. You really FEEL the show.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

Great acting and suspenseful! I love this show and definitely prefer it to the original Law and Order
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I love the characters & have rewatched all the seasons several times.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now