Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kritzia M.
Kritzia M.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite series the way the cases are showed and it really gets toy you i love this show highly recommended
Tristian H.
Tristian H.
Millersport, OH

I have seen every episode of every season at least 7 times. It's a really good show that keeps you on your toes
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA

Very good show. I'm glad they have a lot of episodes, guaranteed to keep you entertain for a really long time!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY

I can sit and watch this show over and over! Absolutely a must watch! Can't wait for the new season this fall!
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Obsessed. I've seen every single episode many times and can binge watch over and over without losing interest.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! Detective benson is my inspiration and her attitude as a detective is my goal in life.
Claire N.
Claire N.

Great show very real and the story lines are always on point too. It has been on for 10 + seasons for a reason
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Haven't purchased anything but I do enjoy the show when it comes on the tv. It's a drama I really like mystery
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH

This has been around since i was a kid. I loved it then and i still do. Oliva benson is my Favorite Character
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now