Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Jamestown, KY

Love this show I watch it whenever I can, anytime I can. USA plays a lot of reruns. Def worth trying.
Mirissa M.
Mirissa M.

Great show! Great plot! Love it. Highly recommend. Love watching it in my free time. Worth your time!
Taren M.
Taren M.

This is a very good cop show to watch this is a good show to watch with the family at Family TV night
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX

My favorite Law & Order hands down! I love Olivia and Elliot paired up together. Absolute perfection.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Love this show. Every time I watch it I feel like I'm truly in the show. Never want this show to end.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Lecanto, FL

This has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Absolutely a cliff hanger during commercials
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA

Anything to do with crime is my show honestly. I have always been interested In these types of shows.
Cady G.
Cady G.
Toms River, NJ

I'm seriously addicted to this show. It can be the middle of an episode and I'll get hooked. So good!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

Great acting and suspenseful! I love this show and definitely prefer it to the original Law and Order
Chikayla K.
Chikayla K.
Detroit, MI

My favorite show it really inspires me to follow my dreams and goals to be a crime scene investigator
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now