Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Love crime show this is definitely a good one. The actors are amazing and the show is just amazing.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Amber S.
Amber S.
Evansville, IN
Oct. 5, 2016, 4:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I have watched every season there is. If you haven't watched it your missing out.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
brittney d.
brittney d.
This is my favorite show of all times. Anyone who is in to crime and suspense should totally watch.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Absolutely a great show its not cheesy like the other stupid cop shows its very really and engaging
Bekka O.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
One of my favorite shows. It is my go to. It never gets old and always plenty of episodes to watch!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Mine and my husbands favorite show! Watch it all the time episodes are great and actors are awesome
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I love all of the law and order franchises. Great actors and solid, relatable character portrayals.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching this show since it first started and I love it still to this day!! Love stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?