Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL

THE FAMILY AND I ENJOY WATCHING SVU ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GOOD TO SEE ON THE SHOW LOVE THE CHARACTERS
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA

Very good show. I'm glad they have a lot of episodes, guaranteed to keep you entertain for a really long time!
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

I love how every episode has a new crime to dicscover. I also like the action and intensity to find the person
Megan S.
Megan S.

From theme song to ended great show!!! Always keeps you into the story line where as some shows are all over!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
King, NC

Great Show! Love how it never gets old. The cases never seem to repeat and they stay up to date. Great acting!
Kritzia M.
Kritzia M.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite series the way the cases are showed and it really gets toy you i love this show highly recommended
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA

Good show! Always watch when possible . Keeps me guessing and entrusted . I def stick to the TV for this show.
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.

So addicted to this show! I've watched every episode. They definitely know how to keep an audiences attention!
Claire N.
Claire N.

Great show very real and the story lines are always on point too. It has been on for 10 + seasons for a reason
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now