Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX

Another one of my favorite shows. It's a great show! Very eye catching! So much suspense and mystery.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Charlotte, NC

Great show. I've enjoyed watching this show from the very beginning. Each one is better than the last
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio

One of my favorite shows! They graze on the topic of sexual assault without throwing it in your face.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL

I love how they use current topics in some episodes. Story line, cast all of it keeps me coming back!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Mayking, KY

Have been watching this show for years and it just keeps getting better! One of the best shows on tv!
Elyse G.
Elyse G.

Addicting show...every story is so interesting and keeps the viewer wanting more..love the characters
Taren M.
Taren M.

This is a very good cop show to watch this is a good show to watch with the family at Family TV night
Makenna  R.
Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH

All time favorite show. I love how it captures real cases that happen everyday. Great acting as well.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Love this show. Every time I watch it I feel like I'm truly in the show. Never want this show to end.
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this show it is addicting to watch and entertaining would definitely recommended to someone else
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?