Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This show is amazing. It keeps me on the edge of my chair throughout the whole show. Love the actors
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Old Bridge, NJ
It's great. Once in a while there is a boring episode but it always has me wanting to keep watching
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
This show somehow keeps things fresh with always coming up with new stories. Very addicting series.
Kala S.
Kala S.
my favorite tv show no doubt! I don't watch much tv but I definitely turn it on just for this show!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA
I have watched this show form the beginning and is always a good watch! Always keeps me on my seat.
Hannah l.
Hannah l.
Chalfont, PA
One of my favorite TV shows . This will never get old. None of the episodes are redundant or boring
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Leesville, LA
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Watch every episode. I love how realistic it is. Was upset when Stabler left though
Denise M.
Denise M.
Mount Storm, WV
New or old it doesn't matter. I love this show even if it's a rerun. Keeps you guess until the end.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Stockton, CA
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show!!!!! Been watching this since it first came on. I seriously watched every episode!!!!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Oakland, MD
Absolutely one of my favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson! The suspense in this show is incredible.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?