Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erinique W.
Erinique W.
Lake Charles, LA

Love the show, watching it for 4 years, any chance I get. Love the instance scenes, great story lines
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Columbus, OH

Love this show and cant wait for it to come back on. Because of this show i signed my first petition.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dyersburg, TN

Love this show! Don't watch or get into much law shows! But this show is AWESOME! Keeps my attention.
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite show. I love the characters and the episodes. You stay interested no matter what
Allie L.
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN

I have seen every single episode in this series! great crime, with thrilling story lines. Great cast.
Annika E.
Annika E.
Orem, UT

I Kiev the action in though out the whole thing I always watch law and order when I have free time to
Tracy P.
Tracy P.

I have always watched Law and Order. I love SVU. I have always loved law shows. They are the best!!!!
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA

Love this show. These cop dramas are great, and have some stories that are ripped from the headlines.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Cambria, WI

I love this show i could watch it all day. My only complaint is that it gets depressing after awhile.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love this show I love how they solve the unusual cases with the strange ways the people murder them
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now