Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kate R.
Kate R.

I love this show. A little brutal, and definitely not for children. Great show overall. It has had a long run.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Douglasville, GA

One of my favorite TV shows I could sit and watch this all day. I love that it keeps me on the edge of my seat
Megan S.
Megan S.

From theme song to ended great show!!! Always keeps you into the story line where as some shows are all over!!
Ana G.
Ana G.

This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Ardmore, OK

Law and order SVU is the best TV show ever. It is the best of both worlds. I get so caught up in every episode
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Definitely love this show! I've seen almost all of the seasons and keep up with all the new episodes! Love it!
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS AN OKAY SHOW THOUGH. IS BORING, NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL, IS OKAY, LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW AT ALL.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO

Love Love Love this TV show. It brings me out of a funk because I know people have worse problems than I have!
Megan T.
Megan T.
San Bernardino

This is my favorite show ever! Am writing this review as I watch SVU. Have watched every episode of this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now