Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
West Chester, PA
I love love love this show, always great and fresh and can always count on it to keep me on my toes!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
Love crime shows. Svu is as close to real as possible. Very good actors. Lots of rerun. Great acting
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Bakersfield, CA
Been watching this show since o can remember. I can watch reruns all the time and it never gets old!
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
The family and I love watching law & order suv great actors and actress in the movie and good scenes
Kiki P.
Kiki P.
Orlando, FL
The best cop show ever.good characters. Based on true stories.drama.it's a good show๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„must watch.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Grew up watching this show and it's still going strong for years and it's just a great show honestly
Simone H.
Simone H.
Portage, IN
I love the way it showed detail and also flies into detail with some of the main characters families
Laura P.
Laura P.
Absecon, NJ
This is my absolute FAVORITE show ever. I have been watching ot for years now. It never lets me down
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This show is amazing. It keeps me on the edge of my chair throughout the whole show. Love the actors
Emily G.
Emily G.
Hanover, MA
This is a great show that leaves you thinking you've figured it out, but there's always a huge turn.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?