Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Haley  T.
Haley T.

SVU is an awesome show. If you're into binge watching a series, this is definitely a series to start!
I use to not like this show but as I watched it MORE I LOVED it . It makes me get so interested in it
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, Ca

Love this show! one of my favorites ever! for a while I wanted to do criminal justice cus of this lol
Leisa W.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN

I find Law and Order to be fascinating television. The stories are current, fast paced and thrilling.
Makenna  R.
Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH

All time favorite show. I love how it captures real cases that happen everyday. Great acting as well.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Columbus, OH

Love this show and cant wait for it to come back on. Because of this show i signed my first petition.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Charlotte, NC

Great show. I've enjoyed watching this show from the very beginning. Each one is better than the last
I love like law and Oder shows it gets really interesting and the things you learn from it it's crazy
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jacksonville Florida

This is mine and my daughters favorite show to watch together. I think we've seen every episode made.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

This show is definitely an oldie but goodie. It's amazing how the show has evolved through the years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?