Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natural D.
Natural D.
cypress, TX

Love how they tell a different story every episode and at times make you feel as if you are part of the story.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Bellefontaine, OH

Good show, powerful messages in the episodes and good story line each episode. Keeps u on the edge of ur seat.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Long Beach, CA

This show is my favorite of all time. I can sit here and watch it all day reruns new ones everything i love it
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
La Junta, CO

My all time favorite show! It breaks it down for you as well as leaves suspense not every case is predictable.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

I love how every episode has a new crime to dicscover. I also like the action and intensity to find the person
Imani T.
Imani T.
Hinesville , Ga

Honestly, one of my go to shows. I will say I have not watched the new seasons as much because I miss Stabler.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA

Excellent show and the seasons just keep getting better and better. Great actors and acting! Powerful messages
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL

THE FAMILY AND I ENJOY WATCHING SVU ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GOOD TO SEE ON THE SHOW LOVE THE CHARACTERS
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA

Love, love, love what else can I say about this! If you haven't watched it, go ahead and splurge and watch it.
Ana G.
Ana G.

This show is one of the best. Each story is very exciting and will keep you interested throughout the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now