Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Love this show. Every time I watch it I feel like I'm truly in the show. Never want this show to end.
I use to not like this show but as I watched it MORE I LOVED it . It makes me get so interested in it
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH

Love this show I have watched this for many many years. And now it is a show that I watch with my son
Shantal J.
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL

This show is so addictive!!! They really seem like real life stories..lol. I love the mystery portion
Makenna  R.
Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH

All time favorite show. I love how it captures real cases that happen everyday. Great acting as well.
Lindsi B.
Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn

I could sit and watch this show forever. If you like this show you might like criminal minds as well.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

I love watching this with a nice glass of wine. I think some episodes need to be a little changed up.
Sher'e D.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC

This is my favorite show ever. I just love the fact that all episodes are here for me to binge watch.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL

I love how they use current topics in some episodes. Story line, cast all of it keeps me coming back!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX

My favorite Law & Order hands down! I love Olivia and Elliot paired up together. Absolute perfection.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now