Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
Out of all the law and orders this is my fave, the crew is the best crews all episodes are fantastkc
This has to be the best show hands down. I could literally sit for hours everyday. It gets u into it
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
The family and I love watching law & order suv great actors and actress in the movie and good scenes
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love this show watch all the time but I miss Stabler so much him & Olivia are still my favorite duo.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
Every episode has me sitting on the edge of my seat. This show is great. My two favorite detectives!
April T.
April T.
Coatesville
Love this show! Always watch when there's a marathon on TV. Much better when Stabler was on the show
Kamrie B.
Kamrie B.
Trumansburg, NY
SVU is the best show I've ever watch I can watch it day in and day out! Me and my family are hooked!
heather a.
heather a.
Clovis, CA
I have been watching this show for years I love the story line and were it started to were it is now
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
I like to watch show like this. Has learning stuff in them. Plus the actors and actresses are great.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Thornton, TX
This is one of my most favorite shows ever. It's very interesting. Four stars because I miss stabler
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?