Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red springs , Nc

my favorite she i can watch them all rerun after rerun. each character has their on personal qualities
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

One of my favorite shows! Always so realistic and full of drama and suspense , I miss elliot alot tho
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Cape Coral, FL

Ive seen every episode!!! And already love the new season!!! One of my all time favorite shows!!!!!!!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I've been a fan since the beginning and haven't missed an episode yet! Can't wait for the new season!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn, NY

I've been watching this show now in and off for many many years. I love the classic older ones better
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX

Awesome show watch it with my husband even repeat shows just good riveting episodes keeps us watching
Leisa W.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN

I find Law and Order to be fascinating television. The stories are current, fast paced and thrilling.
Denitra L.
Denitra L.
Indianapolis, IN

This show is one of my favorite shows I even watch the re runs when I Am able to catch on my off days
Sher'e D.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC

This is my favorite show ever. I just love the fact that all episodes are here for me to binge watch.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC

My favorite show to watch very interesting. Keeps you on your toes great that it's always on marathon
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?