Add a Photo

Photos (23)
marissa a.
marissa a.
Wheeling, WV

Love love love this show. Currently watching it right now. Definitely my favorite go to crime TV show
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Yuma, AZ

I LOVEEEEE THIS SHOW, I COULD SPEND DAYS WATCHING ALL EPISODES AND WONT GET BORED. I LOVE ALL OF THEM
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Love this show. Every time I watch it I feel like I'm truly in the show. Never want this show to end.
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX

There are a lot of real life situations on this TV show. The drama and actors/actresses are wonderful.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH

Love this show I have watched this for many many years. And now it is a show that I watch with my son
Sharii L.
Sharii L.
Queens Village, NY

This show is just absolutely amazing! The actors especially Olivia just makes the whole series alive!
Makenna  R.
Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH

All time favorite show. I love how it captures real cases that happen everyday. Great acting as well.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Cape Coral, FL

Ive seen every episode!!! And already love the new season!!! One of my all time favorite shows!!!!!!!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Mayking, KY

Have been watching this show for years and it just keeps getting better! One of the best shows on tv!
Erica Perez M.
Erica Perez M.
Weslaco, TX

I can watch this show over and over again. So much drama and they're all mainly based on real events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now