Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
This has to be the best show hands down. I could literally sit for hours everyday. It gets u into it
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI
Great show! I love how there are so many seasons and so many episodes per season. It never gets old!
russti m.
russti m.
North myrtle Beach
I have literally watched every single episode aired. it is captivating you just can't stop watching.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Love this show. I have been watching law and order for the last 20 years. I am hooked on all of them
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Sacramento, CA
BEST. SHOW. EVER. I mean it's basically the same storyline every episode but it's still so good lol.
Annabel L.
Annabel L.
My favorite show I never miss an episode! It's always attention grabbing and definitely never boring
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
Great show and great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new seasons
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Tulsa, OK
Love this show. Love how down to earth they are and how they admit fault and how they show emotions.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love this show watch all the time but I miss Stabler so much him & Olivia are still my favorite duo.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Have been watching this since the beginning. Love it! Love Wolf. Miss the other Law and Order shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?