Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Bannister, MI

Love the fact that their are tons and tons of seasons. It always captures my attention and its never the same!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

Has always been one of my favorite shows. When I was in college I would watch all day on Tuesdays after class.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
Jayzena H.
Jayzena H.

Love this show so much , when i cant sleep i just turn it on & watch it till i fall asleep such a great TV show
Sally G.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS

I love this show. It's my go to favorite show. I've seem every episode multiple times and they never get old!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Amo amo amo amo de paixão e recomento eternamente, sou apaixonada em sérios policiais e L&O é uma das melhores
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH

Love this series and highly recommend to everyone who enjoys to watch series! A great show to get involved in!
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI

All time favorite show if you love crime, you'll love this. So much better than the counterpart Criminal Intent
Paula G.
Paula G.
Schenectady, NY

Love the story plots. Keeps you entertained. Not for the faint of heart or children. It is definitely intense.
Shawnta B.
Shawnta B.
Westerville, OH

Love this show! Watched 'em all. I also watch the marathons of reruns. Never get bored of them. Great plots. .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now