Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Very exciting and very entertaining i watch this like clock work I'm actually watching this as i type
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC
Excellent crime drama. Highly recommend. Its just plain good. Well written and well acted. Good show
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
It is a great show i love watching ot.u hubby and i watch old and new shows, we like the characters.
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Victorville, CA
Omg . This show is amazing I love it so much. Me and my family watch it's everyday , it just so good
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Fayetteville, NY
Great show, wish detective stabler was still on the show. Most episodes based on real life scenarios
Ra'Wi M.
Ra'Wi M.
GREAT SHOW!!!!! Each episode is something else. The acting, plot, everything is so real! Must watch.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI
Great show! I love how there are so many seasons and so many episodes per season. It never gets old!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show, my husband and I watch this together and even the reruns. Always a great story!!!!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Love this show. I have been watching law and order for the last 20 years. I am hooked on all of them
russti m.
russti m.
North myrtle Beach
I have literally watched every single episode aired. it is captivating you just can't stop watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?