Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

I liked the older ones better, but the re-runs are always on and gives me something to do. The original crime TV!! Others can't compare. I'm not a big TV watcher but I'll always stop and check this out if I see that it's on. Watch if you have some free time but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

One of the best shows ever! The story lines are perfectly written. The characters play their parts well. And come on, who doesn't recognize the opening theme song? Between this show and Grey's Anatomy, you have to watch! I recommend sitting down for a month and not watching anything else but SVU!
KELLY G.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA

I have seen every episode of the series and I have been amazed for years now. I cry and I laugh and I am appalled at some of the things that happen but I love this show. It is well written and cast perfectly. The story lines are in line with the national news. I love the drama and the characters.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.

This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode AT LEAST once. It is the perfect combination of suspense/crime and comedy. I like this show better than most because it lacks the extreme gore that I do not like. The characters are great and lovable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Potsdam, NY

I wish I could give Olivia Benso and Co. 1000 stars. After almost 20 years on television, this show keeps going there. My entire household is obsessed and we binge watch on Hulu. An Emmy should be created for Ice T to receive every year for his characterization of Tutuola. Just for him. For life.
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX

I like watching the show, especially when nothing else is on that I want to watch. Like the characters and the storylines. But its somewhat predictable. Overall, I will continue to watch because I learn interesting things about the law. I would recommend watching if you are into shows like this.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corona, CA

This show is AMAZING but it is a very heavy show. The subjects they go over are very mature and hard for some people to take.. I know I have been uncomfortable with some of the episodes but its very realistic. I have cried many times and been very angry watching but I love this show all the same
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! I love everything about this show. The characters, the stories, the plot twists. I'm still reeling from what happened in the last season. I'm now itching for season 18 to premiere. I can't wait. This show is a MUST WATCH, especially if your into crime-drama TV shows.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO

If I could give this show 6 stars.... I would. This is by far my favorite and has remained that way for years. Olivia Benson and Stabler play incredible characters. Not to mention the connection they share but refuse to admit. Sad that Stabler has left but this is a must watch. You'll get hooked
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now