Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA
I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Christine d.
Christine d.
Syracuse, NY
Being a victim myself this show over the years has helped me overcome everything more then therapy ever did. I don't know where I would be without Olivia. And I love Christopher meloni more then life. I love that every episode follows actual life events so it's always fun to discuss that to.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Sara G.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
As an adult survivor of sexual abuse I take great interest in this program. Not only do I watch current seasons but I also will watch reruns and even binge watch when a marathon is on. I prefer the original cast and truly miss the character of Elliot, he was my favorite for so many reasons.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA
oh my gosh i love this show so much. i watch all the time. the actors and actresses are really good and just cant help but watch it constantly. there is so many great scenes in each episode that there is no way i could choose. if you haven't watched it yet, you should start. Like right now.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
I love watching the drama unfold. I like listening to how they solve the crimes. It brings sensitive subjects to light, and while I can't always watch it when the kids are in the room due to some of the content, it is still my go to show even if I have seen the same episode a million times.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?