BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
Karen T.
Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA
oh my gosh i love this show so much. i watch all the time. the actors and actresses are really good and just cant help but watch it constantly. there is so many great scenes in each episode that there is no way i could choose. if you haven't watched it yet, you should start. Like right now.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
One of my all time favorite shows! Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I could watch marathons all day long (I've definitely done this). Excellent acting. Relevant story lines. Absolutely a "must watch" show... it hasn't been on for 17 seasons for no reason :)
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
As an adult survivor of sexual abuse I take great interest in this program. Not only do I watch current seasons but I also will watch reruns and even binge watch when a marathon is on. I prefer the original cast and truly miss the character of Elliot, he was my favorite for so many reasons.
Sara L.
Seattle, WA
This show is hands down one of the best shows on TV. The lead (Olivia Benson) is realistic and smart, but also a career driven woman, who after already being so successful at work, decided she also wanted to be a mother so she adopted a child. talk about a badass role model for young girls!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?