Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Martha I.
Martha I.
Columbia, Missouri

It fells like the show is so old for nowdays but it still cool to watch. I would recommend it for those that likes investigation and police related shows. It's good to watch on the TV because most of the episodes are not related so you don't have to follow the show to understand each episode.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA

I do not watch Law and Order: SVU like i used to however when I did watch it I loved it. It i not like other shows such as criminal minds or CSI Miami. I feel that it is better than those other shows. I could not possibly choose a favorite episode because I love them all. Watch it you guys !!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA

This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
Christina D.
Christina D.
Poca, WV

I am forced to watch Law and Order daily. My husband is a big fan of the show and we watch during the regular season and reruns. Overall Law and Order is a well written show with interesting characters that have a depth to their story. Sometimes the stories are a little goofy and seem forced.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS

Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
Mary G.
Mary G.

What can I say about one on SVU this is a great show I have been watching for the last 17 years I have teenagers that watch the show now they have gone back and watched the last 17 years on Hulu and Netflixif there was more than five stars I would definitely get the show at 10,000 star rating
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA

My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
K W.
K W.
London, KY

Despite what the show entails, it sheds light on some of the most pressing issues that we face today. They have wonderful actors on the show, all for that girl power Olivia B! Mariska Hargitay is just amazing every time I see her. I would recommend if to those that like this particular genre.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca

Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL

Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now