Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Antonio F.
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. I've been watching since 1999. The stories are intriguing, the characters have depth and most of all the realism in dealing with the crimes and stories is a breath of fresh air. Most procedural shows shy away from very serious issues but this show dives in and bathes in them.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Always the tradition to keep when watching Law & Order is guessing who the culprit is and how they Benson is going to get through this one. Great cast and topical issues that surround our current judicial system and law force. I recommend watching for the issues, the suspense, and the action.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

An amazing show with lots of drama! This show is not for kids, not really for anyone under say 16, due to the nature of the cases they handle. I love how passionate each detective is and how they are always able to find a solution even if it means they have to work with an unexpected partner.
Martha I.
Martha I.
Columbia, Missouri

It fells like the show is so old for nowdays but it still cool to watch. I would recommend it for those that likes investigation and police related shows. It's good to watch on the TV because most of the episodes are not related so you don't have to follow the show to understand each episode.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX

I've been an SVU addict for over about 15 years. I just loved Benson and Stabler, and now just Benson, Ice T, and I miss Munch. Sometimes I still binge on episodes but I always catch the new season on Netflix. It's nice, though morbid, to keep in the background while I'm working or something.
Yisel L.
Yisel L.

ive seen every episode from the very first episode up to the current episodes, and (In my opinion) it is an amazing show that shows scenarios from many different possibilities that could happen to just about anyone, it shows the real dangers of the life we live in today. Amazing show to view.
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA

My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA

This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
suite 100, doral florida

Mariska Hargitay is a great leader actress she gives her all in everything that she does. Thank for all the seasons that you kept my favorite show on. I've been watching Law & Order Special Victims Unit from the beginning and my children are watching it as well. Please never let the show end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now