BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA
I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Olivia Benson is my hero! Honestly, without her, this show would not be able to go on. Additionally, I've always been a huge fan of crime TV shows, and Law and Order: SVU may be at the top of the list! The scripts aren't cringeworthy like some other shows, and some episodes are tear jerkers.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, Tn
I love SVU. It's one of the best shows on TV. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler. It can be a very heart wrenching show at times. Amazing actors on this show. It is a one of a kind show. It well keep you well attentive. I would and do recommend this show to friends and family.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Greenfld Ctr, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely my favorite show in the entire world I don't know how I don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again just binge watching after binge watching but this show is amazing and the characters are the greatest. I definitely need to start from the very beginning somehow.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI
I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shows! Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I could watch marathons all day long (I've definitely done this). Excellent acting. Relevant story lines. Absolutely a "must watch" show... it hasn't been on for 17 seasons for no reason :)
Karen T.
Karen T.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
I love Law and order it gives you the criminal side that we don't see any gives the suspicion of what's going to happen next it becomes reality because of things that they show a true statements and words we didn't know that was a love the the climb the mystery of the rail the driver of the
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?