• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Emily D.
Ozark, AL
Literally everyone loves this show. It is super addicting and is one of those shows that you don't necessarily have to watch every week to know what is going on. You can just watch whenever you want to, start on a random episode, or watch in order. Any way you watch this show is the right way.
Danielle z.
Belchertown, MA
While this show is still entertaining, after stabler and munch left, and the new characters came on(specifically amauro and the blonde woman), it really upped the cheese factor. ice-t couldn't save it, and benson is becoming intolerable. I don't care for the noah storyline, and shes just not as sympathetic or likable anymore. It used to be gritty and interesting. its quite frankly a little laughable now.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK
I have watched this show since the beginning. It is one of the best dramas on commercial TV. I believe that this show has changed how we talk about sexuality in this country. No one talked about consent much before this show. Now laws have changed and the show has changed with it.. Must watch
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order SVU has been on as long as I can remember. I believe that it is the longest-running show of the entire L&O franchise. Each show is very different while keeping along the story lines. Mariska Hargatay is an amazing actress! I do miss Chris Meloni though! Benson and Stabler forever!
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Jamie D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of those shows that pulls you in and you end up watching five episodes in a row when you only wanted to watch one. It's intriguing and keeps you interested. I like that I can watch them out of order and still enjoy it. Sometimes you need a show to watch that is a bit more episodic.
Ananya R.
Columbia , SC
If I could give this show more than 5 stars , I would ! Hulu has every season , even the ones with Elliot ! I can't recall how many times I've binged watched this show . It's amazing and fast paced . It isn't a continuous this (a few episodes are) so you don't necessarily need to watch it from the first season .
Abbie T.
Washington Terrace , UT
There is a reason Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia Benson. I have seriously watched every single episode of all the seasons (17 and still going)! Mariska Hargitay is spectacular and so are the other actors and actresses. The show is relevant to the times and is interesting. Love my SVU!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was younger and I still watch it to this day. I do not always get to watch it when it first comes on, I may have to watch it on Hulu or DVR but I still like to watch it as often as I can. Probably one of the only shows I have watched for as long as I have.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?