Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Louisville, TN
YES YES YES!!! The best show ever. I finished all the seasons on Netflix then started all over again
Madison J.
Madison J.
Dallas, TX
This show keeps you on the edge I love to go along with it like I'm trying to figure out the case to
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Easley, SC
Nothing negative to say about this show. We have watched every episode ever created! Love this show!
Janine W.
Janine W.
Swampscott, MA
Love that they rip stories from the headlines . Always keeps me glued to the television every week !
I love this show so much! I have watched every single episode many times because I love it that much
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA
Svu I love you I love your show and every single case is amazing
I love law and order
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
This show is ALWAYS on. Every channel too. If you wanna solve a mystery in an hour this is my go to.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
Love watching this show! It's a classic and I love how Olivia and Stabler come together as partners!
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC
Excellent crime drama. Highly recommend. Its just plain good. Well written and well acted. Good show
Rose K.
Rose K.
Dearborn, MI
Forever my go to Friday night marathon! Can't get enough SVU. Way too hard to pick a favorite scene!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?