Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR

This show has me hooked! Love every episode, really good story lines! Watch a couple episodes a night!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Columbus, OH

Love this show and cant wait for it to come back on. Because of this show i signed my first petition.
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

My favorite show in this entire world.. I watch it over and over again. this show never lets me down.
Sher'e D.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC

This is my favorite show ever. I just love the fact that all episodes are here for me to binge watch.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX

Awesome show watch it with my husband even repeat shows just good riveting episodes keeps us watching
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this show it is addicting to watch and entertaining would definitely recommended to someone else
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I've been a fan since the beginning and haven't missed an episode yet! Can't wait for the new season!
Mirissa M.
Mirissa M.

Great show! Great plot! Love it. Highly recommend. Love watching it in my free time. Worth your time!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Edge of your seat, nail biting, unexpected turns and twists kind of series. You really FEEL the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now