Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

One of my favorite TV shows. I watch the new shows and the reruns. Will continue to watch. Great show.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great show. Especially late at night after a long day of work. I can watch reruns of this all day long
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Just started watching this and I love it ! I will watch seasons at a time !! I love shows like this !!
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA

Me and my mom watch this everyday its pretty sad but interesting and i learn a lot from the detectives
Mirney G.
Mirney G.
Woodbridge, VA

I can't stop whatching on the weekends I can spend hours and hours seeing how they resolve the crimes.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Anaheim, CA

I am a due hard SVU! 17 season down & its just gets so much better! Nick Amaro was my favorite so far!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Sacramento, CA

I love love this show. Even when I already seen the episode, i would leave it on for background noise.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Every episode is different in it own way and I love wondering what's going to happen in the next show.
jillian p.
jillian p.
Brooklyn, NY

best show ever. honestly have seen every episode multiple times. great actors and real life scenarios.
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.

The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?