Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
This is my all time favorite show. I absolutely love watching this. Old and new shows. Love them all
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
I like to watch Law & Order because you learn about laws and how the cases are managed to be solved.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
Love crime shows. Svu is as close to real as possible. Very good actors. Lots of rerun. Great acting
Emily M.
Emily M.
South Bend, IN
Love this show. Haven't seen many recent episodes. I miss Stabler. Just entertaining and good acting
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL
I can watch and rematch this show all day long. I prefer the older episodes so I catch up on netflix
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Birmingham, AL
Ill watch this show forever i always wanted to be Olivia Benson because shes amazing! Ice cube rocks
Laurissa A.
Laurissa A.
I've watched every single episode multiple times. Love Mariska Hargitay and miss Christopher Meloni.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Easley, SC
Nothing negative to say about this show. We have watched every episode ever created! Love this show!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Lathrop, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
there isn't enough words to describe how much I love this show. I could and have watched it all day.
Naomie O.
Naomie O.
One of my favorite crime shows, it's very interesting always keeps you on your toes. Love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?