Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY

I have literally seen every single episode and can't stop watching. One of my all-time favorite shows!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

I cant change the cheek whenever this show is on. The stories are so crazy and the actors are so good.
Mel
Mel
Gainesville, FL

I'm obssessed wth this show. I can watch it any time and all the time. So much excitement and mystery.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
North Hollywood, CA

Love watching law and order when I don't know what to do. Also always watch it with my grandma in law!
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.

The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

One of my favorite TV shows. I watch the new shows and the reruns. Will continue to watch. Great show.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

I love this show. I can watch this show everyday. It is awesome and entertaining. One of my favorites.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI

One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

This is a holy grail TV show! A great show to watch any time of the day and the marathons are perfect.
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA

Law & Order: SVU is an intense show that makes you wonder how many victims are not identified earlier.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now