Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Misty P.
Misty P.
White, GA

I love this show since it started too. I even like to watch the reruns. It's a edge on your seat drama
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Miami, Fl

When there's nothing else to watch, you could find this show at any time or maybe 3 different channels
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great show. Especially late at night after a long day of work. I can watch reruns of this all day long
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA

Me and my mom watch this everyday its pretty sad but interesting and i learn a lot from the detectives
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I always get really into svu, they always get my attention and make me try and figure it out with them
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.

The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Jaysol O.
Jaysol O.
Dallas, TX

Sometimes I hate how they end and don't solve the issue! It looks like the 80s show lol! But I love it
Kristell N.
Kristell N.

I love this show and enjoy watching it with my parents! I love the different stories the show captures
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

Who doesn't love a good crime show. always on your feet trying to guess who thr killer is until the end
Desirea G.
Desirea G.
Nipomo, CA

This show has a lot of mystery and action and compassion all at the same time. It's very entertaining.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now