Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

I can never miss an episode of Law & Order. This show keeps you on your toes wanting to see what happens next.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
King, NC

Great Show! Love how it never gets old. The cases never seem to repeat and they stay up to date. Great acting!
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH

Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
yamilsa h.
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY

This is literraly my favorite show of all time. I can watch this all day for 12 hrs straight and not get bored
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL

I have been watching since I was able to! Love the suspense in every episode to try and solve the crime myself
paloma g.
paloma g.

Comecei a assistir agora e estou muito empolgada, parece ser muito bom, amo assistir a noite , estou anciosa !
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN

This is such a good show. I have seen every episode. Is that sad? I hope not, but if it is oh well.... guilty.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS AN OKAY SHOW THOUGH. IS BORING, NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL, IS OKAY, LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW AT ALL.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA

This show is so addicting! Could watch it for hours on end. The show always keeps the the viewers entertained.
Delaina B.
Delaina B.
Euless, TX

Fiction yes, but based on actual events. Informative and sometimes educational while still being entertaining.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now