Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
My favorite Law & Order hands down! I love Olivia and Elliot paired up together. Absolute perfection.
Mirissa M.
Mirissa M.
Great show! Great plot! Love it. Highly recommend. Love watching it in my free time. Worth your time!
Erica Perez M.
Erica Perez M.
Weslaco, TX
I can watch this show over and over again. So much drama and they're all mainly based on real events.
Alexzandrea V.
Alexzandrea V.
Tampa, FL
The story's are very good. They are so entertaining. The show is a little gruesome but it is so good.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
I love how they use current topics in some episodes. Story line, cast all of it keeps me coming back!
Regina T.
Regina T.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this show, especially the actors. I am a die hard fan. I watch this show every chance I get!!!
Macy M.
Macy M.
Lecanto, FL
Sept. 27, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Absolutely a cliff hanger during commercials
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Mayking, KY
Have been watching this show for years and it just keeps getting better! One of the best shows on tv!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
This is my all time favorite show. I absolutely love watching this. Old and new shows. Love them all
April T.
April T.
Coatesville
Love this show! Always watch when there's a marathon on TV. Much better when Stabler was on the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?