BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Teresa G.
Chicago
The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Christine M.
Anderson, SC
One of the best crime shows there is great cast with awesome stories! Very entertaining
Anai T.
Omygod! Thiss Show is amazing Law & Order Special victims unit , i finished all seasons yet i keep watching them over and over againthats how great and how much i loveeeeeee this show!
Donna S.
San Diego, CA
Amazing show, amazing cast. Every episode is interesting in its own way! I've loved every season
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
This show is one of my favorites! I have seen every episode and I love all of the actors and acting! It's a must watch!
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
I could and usually do watch this show all day long. It consumes you and there's no escaping it.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Jaelyn R.
Long Island City, NY
Really interesting show. I watch this every day and is my favorite show. They have real-life situations in this show and the actors are great and make it feel really good.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
Pop Culture Expert
One of the most thrilling and exciting shows to watch. I love watching the predators be caught and I love knowing that some of the episodes are based off of actual real life cases.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?