Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diamond B.
Diamond B.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Favorite cop and investigation show! Very gripping story lines! Definitely pulls at the heart strings!
Misty P.
Misty P.
White, GA

I love this show since it started too. I even like to watch the reruns. It's a edge on your seat drama
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

One of my favorite TV shows. I watch the new shows and the reruns. Will continue to watch. Great show.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Miami, Fl

When there's nothing else to watch, you could find this show at any time or maybe 3 different channels
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Sacramento, CA

I love love this show. Even when I already seen the episode, i would leave it on for background noise.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

This is a holy grail TV show! A great show to watch any time of the day and the marathons are perfect.
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

Who doesn't love a good crime show. always on your feet trying to guess who thr killer is until the end
Meghann P.
Meghann P.

I love crime shows and this is one that I really like! It's great characters and settings and stories.
Dana V.
Dana V.
Denver, CO

Great show one of my favorites. I have never missed an episode and I set my DVR every week to watch it
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great show. Especially late at night after a long day of work. I can watch reruns of this all day long
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now