Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monica W.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA

Only good show still on TV. Too many game of thrones crap or Netflix shows. Bring back more cop shows.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lavista, NE

Best show on TV!!! Love that it's available Hulu and Netflix for me to enjoy since I do not have cable
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, GA

A good show and always keeps you on your toes. You never know how it's going to end u til the very end
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

I love this show. I can watch this show everyday. It is awesome and entertaining. One of my favorites.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI

One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
Kristell N.
Kristell N.

I love this show and enjoy watching it with my parents! I love the different stories the show captures
The best show if you are into crime and serial killer mysteries. Very addictive plots in each episode.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Anaheim, CA

I am a due hard SVU! 17 season down & its just gets so much better! Nick Amaro was my favorite so far!
Meghan  S.
Meghan S.
Fort Benning, GA

This show has been my addiction for a long time! I binge watch this show more than any! I love Elliot!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now