Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

Best show ever I love it I can watch it all day everyday I always watch it and never get tired of it..
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
The best show if you are into crime and serial killer mysteries. Very addictive plots in each episode.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky

Can't get enough of all the suspense! Me and my husband like to guess the outcome before it happens!!!
Dana V.
Dana V.
Denver, CO

Great show one of my favorites. I have never missed an episode and I set my DVR every week to watch it
Monica W.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA

Only good show still on TV. Too many game of thrones crap or Netflix shows. Bring back more cop shows.
Jaysol O.
Jaysol O.
Dallas, TX

Sometimes I hate how they end and don't solve the issue! It looks like the 80s show lol! But I love it
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Law and order Suv has to be my favorite show to date!!!! Now if only they would bring back Stabler lol
Angie G.
Angie G.
Daytona Beach, FL

Lol it's a show but I really love the show its so interesting and awesome . Need to watch it like now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now