Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.

Good series show. I love watching it at night. It's intense criminal cases, but it's really good show.
Love this show. It has crazy episodes . And crazy stuff going on. But love watching them over and over
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rockingham , NC

I love this show! I will watch re-runs and the new season! It is timeless! It has the best characters.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY

I have literally seen every single episode and can't stop watching. One of my all-time favorite shows!
The best show if you are into crime and serial killer mysteries. Very addictive plots in each episode.
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

Who doesn't love a good crime show. always on your feet trying to guess who thr killer is until the end
Jaysol O.
Jaysol O.
Dallas, TX

Sometimes I hate how they end and don't solve the issue! It looks like the 80s show lol! But I love it
Angie G.
Angie G.
Daytona Beach, FL

Lol it's a show but I really love the show its so interesting and awesome . Need to watch it like now.
Geo K.
Geo K.

Let's do this... I could watch re-runs of ALL Law and Order SVU anytime and it's never a dull moment!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Benson is my favorite. I was so angry when Elliot left but I think it's still a good show without him.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?