BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elexea R.
Louisville, KY
I dont see how anyone can hate this show its so good. Sometimes you might cry or laugh at the criminals. sometimes I feel bad for them or when it ends so abrubtly sometimes and your like " THATS IT!!" anyway I love this show lol.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
A hard show to tear your eyes away from. For years they have been sucking me into their stories, as the slowly reveal the intricate plot lines. You can never be too sure how anything will end, but you always hold out hope.
Great story lines. Always full of drama and suspense. Olivia is the heart of the show
Kristin V.
Minneapolis, MN
The thing I love about Law and Order SVU is that there are very few long-running story arcs that span several episodes or a season. Most episodes are stand-alone story lines, but with the same FANTASTIC cast. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay!) is so badass and awesome. I'm always cheering her on, every time I watch it.
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA
I watch this everyday , morning , evening and night. This is my favorite show. I hate that this is making me write more
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Pop Culture Expert
GREAT show makes you feel like the cops are doing their job! You really get to see deep into what detectives do. This is a show with plenty of twists. Does bing up a lot of difficult issues at the same time! I'd recommend A+ show!!
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
I love to watch Law and Order SVU. Their episodes are all different. Their actors are all amazing and play their role well. My favorite scene is when they catch the offenders of the crimes. Criminal minds is a similar show. I would highly recommend this show.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Kristina F.
Yes, a lot of the stories are quite similar and the plot twists can often be easy to predict, but in many ways that is the appeal of this show. That, and the fact that there are so many episodes makes this my go-to show for binge-watching when I just need a distraction.
Jennifer C.
The best characters are choicen to play these people. Rough.touch and true as too what is sern on the streets today sad to say
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?