Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY

Law and order Suv I never get tired of watching old and new epoisodes... they always have the best story lines.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Millville, NJ

This show is so amazing there is never a dull momment nor is their any cliff hangers at the end of each episode
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ashland , Ky

Overly obsessed with this show. I love all of the characters but really miss Elliott! Olivia is a total badass!
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.

This is my favorite show! I have been watching it for years. The newer seasons keep getting better and better.
Jayzena H.
Jayzena H.

Love this show so much , when i cant sleep i just turn it on & watch it till i fall asleep such a great TV show
Diandria R.
Diandria R.
Loudon, TN

never let down. Also interesting. The suspension and puzzles keep you interested. Hands down my husband's fav.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Brownsville, TX

Omg love love! My favorite TV show, I can watch this all day if I could. My mom and I watch this all the time.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

I can never miss an episode of Law & Order. This show keeps you on your toes wanting to see what happens next.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love this show I can go hours watching it they always keep it interesting this is one of my favorite shows s
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Newark, OH

Love watching this show. I think the criminals that commit sexually based crimes need eye for eye punishments!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now