Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO

I like the way they solve the cases and won't give up they just fallow their guy when they think they are right
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Perfect for me and my family. Most of these cases have us on our toes. This has definitely made it to TV night!
Ceyana R.
Ceyana R.
Ingleside, TX

I love this show. I could watch it all day and never get tired of it. Every episode is interesting and amazing!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Berea, KY

Love love love this show!! It's my fave out of all!! The cast is amazing!! They always figure out the bad guy!!
Estefani V.
Estefani V.
Miami , Florida

It is a series of police and legal US television, where cases are very entertaining to watch with your friends.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.

Great plot to the show, i only just started watching so i cant say too much but so far so good! Acting is good.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL

This show never gets old! I love how it reflects on topics of what's actually happening in the world around us!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO

Great TV show. Could watch new and old episodes on repeat. Classic and unfortunately tru crimes that take place
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Ashland , Ky

Overly obsessed with this show. I love all of the characters but really miss Elliott! Olivia is a total badass!
kazjah b.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA

I love this show. it keeps you guessing who's doing what, and if they're going to find them. I love each actor.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now