Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
I love this show. It's a mystery and thriller. I enjoy the different stories and different scenarios.
Noelle R.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
An oldie but a goodie. This show has been around for year and it just keeps getting better and better
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Riverside, CA
I must admit I'm a huge junkie when it comes to this stuff, i cannot get enough of these police shows.
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ
My favorite show in this entire world.. I watch it over and over again. this show never lets me down.
Alexzandrea V.
Alexzandrea V.
Tampa, FL
The story's are very good. They are so entertaining. The show is a little gruesome but it is so good.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I love the characters & have rewatched all the seasons several times.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
I have always watched Law and Order. I love SVU. I have always loved law shows. They are the best!!!!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
Great acting and suspenseful! I love this show and definitely prefer it to the original Law and Order
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Edge of your seat, nail biting, unexpected turns and twists kind of series. You really FEEL the show.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite show to watch very interesting. Keeps you on your toes great that it's always on marathon
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?