Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Love this show. It has crazy episodes . And crazy stuff going on. But love watching them over and over
Monica W.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA

Only good show still on TV. Too many game of thrones crap or Netflix shows. Bring back more cop shows.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY

I have literally seen every single episode and can't stop watching. One of my all-time favorite shows!
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red Springs, NC

my favorite she i can watch them all rerun after rerun. each character has their on personal qualities
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Santa Clarita

Great show. It's been on for a long time. That daytime anything. It's always interesting. That is good
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

One of my favorite TV shows. I watch the new shows and the reruns. Will continue to watch. Great show.
Dana V.
Dana V.
Denver, CO

Great show one of my favorites. I have never missed an episode and I set my DVR every week to watch it
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA

Law & Order: SVU is an intense show that makes you wonder how many victims are not identified earlier.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now