Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

Best show ever I love it I can watch it all day everyday I always watch it and never get tired of it..
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Xenia G.
Xenia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Love it have seen almost every season. I love this type of shows very realistic. And cool. I recommend
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Albuquerque, NM

A lot of good plots. The characters are amazing and always keep you wondering what's gonna happen next
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red springs , Nc

my favorite she i can watch them all rerun after rerun. each character has their on personal qualities
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.

Good series show. I love watching it at night. It's intense criminal cases, but it's really good show.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Edgerton, KS

One of the best shows on tv to date! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat! Definitely recommend!!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, GA

A good show and always keeps you on your toes. You never know how it's going to end u til the very end
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now