Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jaysol O.
Jaysol O.
Dallas, TX

Sometimes I hate how they end and don't solve the issue! It looks like the 80s show lol! But I love it
Emily V.
Emily V.
Fair Lawn, NJ

I've seen every epesode multiple times and still not bored of it . Can't wait for next season to start
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky

Can't get enough of all the suspense! Me and my husband like to guess the outcome before it happens!!!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Anaheim, CA

I am a due hard SVU! 17 season down & its just gets so much better! Nick Amaro was my favorite so far!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

I cant change the cheek whenever this show is on. The stories are so crazy and the actors are so good.
Love this show. It has crazy episodes . And crazy stuff going on. But love watching them over and over
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Law and order Suv has to be my favorite show to date!!!! Now if only they would bring back Stabler lol
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Sacramento, CA

I love love this show. Even when I already seen the episode, i would leave it on for background noise.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now