Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I'm a loyal viewer. It hasn't always held me captive but I am in love with the show and wouldn't stop watching.
Izabel P.
Izabel P.

Has been my favorite show for years makes me feel like I'm a detective and I also love the suspense a whole lot
Abby S.
Abby S.

Awesome show if you love suspense and crime! Always watch with my parents and great story line. Amazing actors.
Wilbert C.
Wilbert C.
Anaheim, CA

Intense eye opening show! I really enjoying watching this show. Give it a try if you haven't, you will love it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
batesville

I love the exciting mysteries in this show. The way they are always there to help all the victims is wonderful.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH

Love this show I'm actually watching it right now! I love all lose and order shows! I actually have some on DVD
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hamlin, NY

Forever will be a favorite show of mine. Definitely tells a story that will keep you interested the whole hour.
Jazz V.
Jazz V.

This show always had you on the edge of your feet. It captures your emotions with its raw and provocative tone.
Karla M.
Karla M.

This show never gets old. The stories can change and I will still watch. I LOVE watching re-runs late at night.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lees Summit, MO

Best show to follow through! I've never lost my interest because there is always something different happening.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now