Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
I love watching a mystery crime scene show. The episodes are not repetitive and the cast is talented.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Columbus, OH
Love this show and cant wait for it to come back on. Because of this show i signed my first petition.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
Love this show! one of my favorites ever! for a while I wanted to do criminal justice cus of this lol
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dyersburg, TN
Love this show! Don't watch or get into much law shows! But this show is AWESOME! Keeps my attention.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this show I have watched this for many many years. And now it is a show that I watch with my son
Jazlyn H.
Jazlyn H.
Alpharetta , GA
Sept. 28, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I fee like I was born watching this show !!!! I oldie a layer but from the knowledge learned form SVU
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA
This show made me want to work with sexual offenders and help victims. I will forever love this show.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
I love this show. It's a mystery and thriller. I enjoy the different stories and different scenarios.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Love this show. These cop dramas are great, and have some stories that are ripped from the headlines.
Cady G.
Cady G.
Toms River, NJ
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm seriously addicted to this show. It can be the middle of an episode and I'll get hooked. So good!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?