Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

Realistic cases and awesome actors! Catch up on all 17 seasons on Netflix! Can't wait to see season 18
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rockingham , NC

I love this show! I will watch re-runs and the new season! It is timeless! It has the best characters.
Dejonae a.
Dejonae a.

I love watching this show . It keeps you on your toes . It also makes you aware of what to lookout for
The best show if you are into crime and serial killer mysteries. Very addictive plots in each episode.
Argelia P.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV

Me encanta esta serie me intriga y eso del drama me encanta y ni hablar de los personajes super buenos
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I always get really into svu, they always get my attention and make me try and figure it out with them
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Omaha, NE

Have enjoyed watching every season of this show. Enjoy the up to date topics that are covered as well.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.

Good series show. I love watching it at night. It's intense criminal cases, but it's really good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?