Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Olivia Benson is the queen. Bring back Elliot. I binge watch this all. The. Time. Lots of one liners.
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
Love this show. Makes you really think about how precious life is! Wouldn't recommend it for children
I love like law and Oder shows it gets really interesting and the things you learn from it it's crazy
Haley  T.
Haley T.
SVU is an awesome show. If you're into binge watching a series, this is definitely a series to start!
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
One of my favorite series. Love to watch how they solve crimes and their day to day life in doing so.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Love this show. These cop dramas are great, and have some stories that are ripped from the headlines.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
This show will never not be interesting. Whenever a marathon is on you definitely lose track of time.
Venessa U.
Venessa U.
Birmingham, AL
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I started watching law and order when it came out in the 80's. It branched into SUV and I still a fan
Shantal J.
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL
This show is so addictive!!! They really seem like real life stories..lol. I love the mystery portion
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
Who doesn't love svu. I will watch the marathon every time it comes on tv. I wish it was on right now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?