Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA

Detectives who are part of the NYPD's Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable and badass
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL

This show never gets old! I love how it reflects on topics of what's actually happening in the world around us!
Lizette M.
Lizette M.

Me encanta la serie todos los capítulos las acciones que llevan dia a dia las decisiones que tomas ME ENCANTA¡!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Best show ever. Classic cop drama. First and best spin off on tv. Always on TV since there are so many episodes
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Laura R.
Laura R.
Berea, KY

Love love love this show!! It's my fave out of all!! The cast is amazing!! They always figure out the bad guy!!
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ

LOVE , LOVE..... the cases are so interested
The actors are the greatest..... I always watch it on channel 51-1
Kalea B.
Kalea B.

Such a good show to indulge in! One of my favoritr shows to put on when I am bored and need something to watch.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Summerville, SC

This show is very interesting and good. There are a look of scenes I like. The actors are good at what they do.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lees Summit, MO

Best show to follow through! I've never lost my interest because there is always something different happening.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now