Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elexis J.
Elexis J.
Holland, MI

Love this show! Even though it is real life it keeps you're attention and makes you wanna keep watching
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

This is my favorite show ever. I could watch it all day long. Once it comes on I can't stop watching it
hanna h.
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC

This show always has something new and suspenseful. I'm always so hooked when watching it. It's so good
sofi b.
sofi b.
Norman, OK

I have already watched every episode, but I continue to watch reruns because I love this show so much!!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower , CA

One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Del Valle, TX

I can sit on my couch or bed all day re watching every episode..you gotta come see the show and see it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA

Law and order svu, started it from a certain season, not the first season) but it's a really great show
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

Realistic cases and awesome actors! Catch up on all 17 seasons on Netflix! Can't wait to see season 18
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Bands favorite. Serious and funny too. Perfect combination.Love this show. One of my husbands favorite
Dejonae a.
Dejonae a.

I love watching this show . It keeps you on your toes . It also makes you aware of what to lookout for
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?