Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR

This show has me hooked! Love every episode, really good story lines! Watch a couple episodes a night!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI

One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

Best show ever I love it I can watch it all day everyday I always watch it and never get tired of it..
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lake Worth

It's been my favorite show since I could walk! Love the whole acting crew the all do such a great job!
Latreasha D.
Latreasha D.

This one of my favorite shows. I can watch reruns over and over even if I've seen them multiple times.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky

Can't get enough of all the suspense! Me and my husband like to guess the outcome before it happens!!!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY

I have literally seen every single episode and can't stop watching. One of my all-time favorite shows!
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Bands favorite. Serious and funny too. Perfect combination.Love this show. One of my husbands favorite
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

I cant change the cheek whenever this show is on. The stories are so crazy and the actors are so good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now