Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Clanton, AL

This show is the best! I watch reruns all the time. I love the drama and storylines. Olivia Benson is the best!
Suzette W.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA

I started watching this when it first aired....and have watched it tackle so many things. I love the characters
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Urbana, OH

Love this show. I am a huge crime drama fan and this is one of the best. It pulls you in from beginning to end.
johanna f.
johanna f.

The case is great every episode you can see great action. I recommend if you like a lot a law and police serie.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Eastpointe, MI

Been one of my favorites since I was a kid always been interested in this show and I think it's one of the best
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Perfect for me and my family. Most of these cases have us on our toes. This has definitely made it to TV night!
Stefany T.
Stefany T.
Mc Calla, AL

Love the old seasons and the new seasons! They added spice and compassion to the show. Very good very very good
Estefani V.
Estefani V.
Miami , Florida

It is a series of police and legal US television, where cases are very entertaining to watch with your friends.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Bronx, NY

Amazing OMG I can't believe how hooked in I am with this show
I Highly recommend it
You'll fall in love with it
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

Love this one out of all the other law and orders . I love Olivia on this show ! And it's always a good story .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now