Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

I watch this almost every night before I go to sleep. I love trying to figure out who did what and why.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Elkton, MD

The best television show of all time! Always interesting and always keeps me wondering how it will end.
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork

My favorite "can't find any thing to watch" go to's. I can re-watch past episodes and still enjoy them.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA

Law and order svu, started it from a certain season, not the first season) but it's a really great show
Shacora B.
Shacora B.

This is a show that I binge watch every week. I love the challenge to figure out who created the crime.
One of my favorite shows on TV i watch almost every day after work get me in my zone great show love it
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
El Paso, TX

I love the show.. I love the characters.. amazing actors and It keeps suprizing me with every episode!!
nora c.
nora c.
San Benito, TX

Good show so intense like seeing it when i have the chance soo good live it and i will keep watching it
Amy A.
Amy A.

Love it!! Since I was younger I've always loved to watch law and order or anything dealing with the law
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX

Some episodes are much better than others. not all are winners and they have gotten not so great lately
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?