10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I can watch this show over and over again. So much drama and they're all mainly based on real events.
This is a very good cop show to watch this is a good show to watch with the family at Family TV night
We can binge on this show!! We try to figure out he outcome of the episode ! Husband loves the show !
Who doesn't love svu. I will watch the marathon every time it comes on tv. I wish it was on right now.
One of my favorite shows! They graze on the topic of sexual assault without throwing it in your face.
I love watching a mystery crime scene show. The episodes are not repetitive and the cast is talented.
I love this show i could watch it all day. My only complaint is that it gets depressing after awhile.
This show made me want to work with sexual offenders and help victims. I will forever love this show.
I have always watched Law and Order. I love SVU. I have always loved law shows. They are the best!!!!
Love this show. Every time I watch it I feel like I'm truly in the show. Never want this show to end.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos