Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.

Good series show. I love watching it at night. It's intense criminal cases, but it's really good show.
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Albuquerque, NM

A lot of good plots. The characters are amazing and always keep you wondering what's gonna happen next
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I only watch this when there is nothing else on tv. But it does definitely get you into the story line
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA

Great shows, doesn't get too repetitive, it reminds me of house how every episode is a different story
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky

Can't get enough of all the suspense! Me and my husband like to guess the outcome before it happens!!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Edgerton, KS

One of the best shows on tv to date! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat! Definitely recommend!!
Xenia G.
Xenia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Love it have seen almost every season. I love this type of shows very realistic. And cool. I recommend
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Every episode is different in it own way and I love wondering what's going to happen in the next show.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Columbus, OH

Ummm....I don't know why this is making me review a TV show like its a product, but I like the show...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now