Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlan C.
Kaitlan C.
Chapel Hill, NC

I have been watching law and order for a long time and it never gets old. It keeps me on my toes and I love it!
Gaozong H.
Gaozong H.
Milwaukee, WI

This show is so entertaining! Not all people like to watch these kind of show! i love it when its just me home!
Stefany T.
Stefany T.
Mc Calla, AL

Love the old seasons and the new seasons! They added spice and compassion to the show. Very good very very good
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Best show ever. Classic cop drama. First and best spin off on tv. Always on TV since there are so many episodes
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Clanton, AL

This show is the best! I watch reruns all the time. I love the drama and storylines. Olivia Benson is the best!
Suzette W.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA

I started watching this when it first aired....and have watched it tackle so many things. I love the characters
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Urbana, OH

Love this show. I am a huge crime drama fan and this is one of the best. It pulls you in from beginning to end.
johanna f.
johanna f.

The case is great every episode you can see great action. I recommend if you like a lot a law and police serie.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Bronx, NY

Amazing OMG I can't believe how hooked in I am with this show
I Highly recommend it
You'll fall in love with it
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA

The story lines always keep me interested. The action, drama, suspense. I love trying to figure out who did it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now