Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Desirea G.
Desirea G.
Nipomo, CA

This show has a lot of mystery and action and compassion all at the same time. It's very entertaining.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Columbus, OH

Ummm....I don't know why this is making me review a TV show like its a product, but I like the show...
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red Springs, NC

my favorite she i can watch them all rerun after rerun. each character has their on personal qualities
Xenia G.
Xenia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Love it have seen almost every season. I love this type of shows very realistic. And cool. I recommend
Anntonelle J.
Anntonelle J.

bessst show ever, to me it shows about alot of real life tragedys and things that happen in this world
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Just started watching this and I love it ! I will watch seasons at a time !! I love shows like this !!
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.

Good series show. I love watching it at night. It's intense criminal cases, but it's really good show.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this show! Been watching it for several years. They keep it update and you wanting to watch more.
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.

The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now