Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I really like this show. It's very addicting. I usually watch on Tuesdays when they give marathons of the show.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Summerville, SC

This show is very interesting and good. There are a look of scenes I like. The actors are good at what they do.
Shaunna R.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL

The best TV series ever!! I love it!!i love the cast. I watch all the new episodes and love the re runs on USA.
Joseph F.
Joseph F.

it's a good show but after a few seasons it gets a bit redundant. Even though, it's still entertaining to watch
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lees Summit, MO

Best show to follow through! I've never lost my interest because there is always something different happening.
Ceyana R.
Ceyana R.
Ingleside, TX

I love this show. I could watch it all day and never get tired of it. Every episode is interesting and amazing!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Queensland

This show never gets old! Deffinately rate the first 6-8 seasons as the best! Good acting ... Most of the time!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Eastpointe, MI

Been one of my favorites since I was a kid always been interested in this show and I think it's one of the best
Tammy L R.
Tammy L R.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love law in order it it one of the best shows I enjoy it and recommend it to aloy friends. . it a great shoe.
Abby S.
Abby S.

Awesome show if you love suspense and crime! Always watch with my parents and great story line. Amazing actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now