Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA

It's an okay show I watch it when there's nothing else to watch on tv! But over all it's not a bad show
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA

One of the best serie that I ever have watched. I start watch in my country Brazil, and I keeping watch
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Summerville, GA

Marathon please. I could watch this all day everyday. It's similar to other TV shows, but I don't care.
Shacora B.
Shacora B.

This is a show that I binge watch every week. I love the challenge to figure out who created the crime.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC

As I sit here watching old reruns, this is my go to show on the weekends. Law and Order is a great show
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC

Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I've been watching this show for 8 years and have seen every episode! Anxiously awaiting the new season
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN

This show never disappoints! Have been watching it for years! Always great intriguing situations on it!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rockingham , NC

I love this show! I will watch re-runs and the new season! It is timeless! It has the best characters.
Jaysol O.
Jaysol O.
Dallas, TX

Sometimes I hate how they end and don't solve the issue! It looks like the 80s show lol! But I love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now