Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meghan  S.
Meghan S.
Fort Benning, GA
This show has been my addiction for a long time! I binge watch this show more than any! I love Elliot!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Can't get enough of all the suspense! Me and my husband like to guess the outcome before it happens!!!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been a fan since the beginning and haven't missed an episode yet! Can't wait for the new season!
Leisa W.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I find Law and Order to be fascinating television. The stories are current, fast paced and thrilling.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
Another one of my favorite shows. It's a great show! Very eye catching! So much suspense and mystery.
Sher'e D.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
This is my favorite show ever. I just love the fact that all episodes are here for me to binge watch.
Makenna  R.
Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH
All time favorite show. I love how it captures real cases that happen everyday. Great acting as well.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been watching this show now in and off for many many years. I love the classic older ones better
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I love this show. Watch it every week. Right now I'm playing catch up and can watch 3+ episodes a day
Asia T.
Asia T.
Oct. 1, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is an oldie but a goodie. It is a huge show, and always has a good story line or plot twist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?