Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
K W.
K W.
London, KY
Despite what the show entails, it sheds light on some of the most pressing issues that we face today. They have wonderful actors on the show, all for that girl power Olivia B! Mariska Hargitay is just amazing every time I see her. I would recommend if to those that like this particular genre.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, Tn
I love SVU. It's one of the best shows on TV. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler. It can be a very heart wrenching show at times. Amazing actors on this show. It is a one of a kind show. It well keep you well attentive. I would and do recommend this show to friends and family.
Christine d.
Christine d.
Syracuse, NY
Being a victim myself this show over the years has helped me overcome everything more then therapy ever did. I don't know where I would be without Olivia. And I love Christopher meloni more then life. I love that every episode follows actual life events so it's always fun to discuss that to.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
My fiance and i can sit around and watch SVU all day, every day! it's so easy to get attached to the characters. there's something different going on in each episode. out of any other law and order, this is by far my favorite series of them all. it's so easy to get caught up and binge watch.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Oswego, NY
Absolutely my favorite show in the entire world I don't know how I don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again just binge watching after binge watching but this show is amazing and the characters are the greatest. I definitely need to start from the very beginning somehow.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?