Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, Tn
I love SVU. It's one of the best shows on TV. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler. It can be a very heart wrenching show at times. Amazing actors on this show. It is a one of a kind show. It well keep you well attentive. I would and do recommend this show to friends and family.
K W.
K W.
London, KY
Despite what the show entails, it sheds light on some of the most pressing issues that we face today. They have wonderful actors on the show, all for that girl power Olivia B! Mariska Hargitay is just amazing every time I see her. I would recommend if to those that like this particular genre.
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Thomasville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Olivia is my hero! She is an inspiring character with a powerful personality. Ill be the 1st to admit that the stories can sometime get really deep , but these things can and sometime do happen and I like to think that there is someone out there like Olivia getting the job handled correctly.
Christine d.
Christine d.
Syracuse, NY
Being a victim myself this show over the years has helped me overcome everything more then therapy ever did. I don't know where I would be without Olivia. And I love Christopher meloni more then life. I love that every episode follows actual life events so it's always fun to discuss that to.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca
Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville , FL
Pop Culture Expert
Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?