Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

So additive ones u start watching u can't stop. Me and my hubby went all the way back to the first season and watch every show we are now on the last season and I really hope they keep making more. It also make u keep ur eyes open to what can easily happen and makes u more aware or ur surrounding.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

This is an old time favorite! I've seen pretty much every episode of Law & Order: SVU. A few of the episodes can be disturbing, but overall it's a good show. I enjoyed the earlier seasons more than I did the most recent, though. If you're going to get into this show, start from the very beginning.
What more can I say. I'm addicted! I love Olivia and stabler they are my favorite characters I was really upset when his character left the show but the new cast is alright they still are a thrill to watch. I watch the same episodes over and over if I have to. I have to have my daily dose of svu.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
New York

All around great show and great acting! I would recommend this show to any one who likes investigations and science and overall mystery! They have new cases every day and it brings you into the world of a police officer, CSI, and more! Very informative and makes you more cautious about your world
Michael S.
Michael S.
York, PA

There is a reason this show has been on for 17 seasons. Each episode is a different case, but somehow finds a way to expand the main characters story lines throughout the series. Mariska Hargitay is one of the biggest characters of the series and she does a wonderful job portraying Olivia Benson.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

This is still one of the best shows around ever made. I love the actors/actresses in these series. I don't have a favorite scene or episode, just all of them in general. The earliest were not my fav., more like season 8 - 12. I would recommend. Still watch every night. LOVE the marathons as well.
Monica C.
Monica C.

I really enjoy watching this show. It's very interesting to watch and sometimes suspenseful. The acting is pretty good and some episodes sometimes have like a lesson to learn from it. I would recommend this show to people to have an interest in criminal justice or are just into shows like that (:
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

L&O is a classic. I've watched all of them including SVU. I've been watching it since I was a child with my mother and even my grandparents. You can't go wrong and luckily it's on 3 different channels at any given time of day it seems. And I hate to admit it, but I'll also watch it on Netflix lol
KELLY G.
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA

I have seen every episode of the series and I have been amazed for years now. I cry and I laugh and I am appalled at some of the things that happen but I love this show. It is well written and cast perfectly. The story lines are in line with the national news. I love the drama and the characters.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY

Hard hitting drama, and difficult to watch, but SVU is still an engulfing and addicting show. Each episode has a new story line that is always engaging, drawing viewers in. The acting is amazing, showing the difficult and multidimensional dept that is required of the NYPD. A difficult must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now