BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
K W.
K W.
London, KY
Despite what the show entails, it sheds light on some of the most pressing issues that we face today. They have wonderful actors on the show, all for that girl power Olivia B! Mariska Hargitay is just amazing every time I see her. I would recommend if to those that like this particular genre.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Thomasville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Olivia is my hero! She is an inspiring character with a powerful personality. Ill be the 1st to admit that the stories can sometime get really deep , but these things can and sometime do happen and I like to think that there is someone out there like Olivia getting the job handled correctly.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Washington, DC
Though Law and Order tends to recycle similar themes (which is inevitable with the content of the show), they find a way to keep each episode interesting and the acting is phenomenal. Even the guest stars and temporary actors are chosen very carefully, and it is always an entertaining watch.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely my favorite show in the entire world I don't know how I don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again just binge watching after binge watching but this show is amazing and the characters are the greatest. I definitely need to start from the very beginning somehow.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, TN
I love SVU. It's one of the best shows on TV. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler. It can be a very heart wrenching show at times. Amazing actors on this show. It is a one of a kind show. It well keep you well attentive. I would and do recommend this show to friends and family.
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
My fiance and i can sit around and watch SVU all day, every day! it's so easy to get attached to the characters. there's something different going on in each episode. out of any other law and order, this is by far my favorite series of them all. it's so easy to get caught up and binge watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?