Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Antonio F.
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. I've been watching since 1999. The stories are intriguing, the characters have depth and most of all the realism in dealing with the crimes and stories is a breath of fresh air. Most procedural shows shy away from very serious issues but this show dives in and bathes in them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Canton, OH

THIS SHOW IS SO ADDICTING. Half the time I don't even realizing I'm watching (while at work) until I realize it's 30 minutes later and I'm still looking at the TV! Great actors, great plots, always a twist! I always get very emotionally invested in every episode, they really out-do themselves!
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV

Who doesn't love Law and Order! I have been a fan of the show for a long time and could watch it over and over. I have always been a fan of shows like this and criminal mine, CSI an so many others. I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler they are what keeps the show going and everyone interested.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY

Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ozark, AL

Literally everyone loves this show. It is super addicting and is one of those shows that you don't necessarily have to watch every week to know what is going on. You can just watch whenever you want to, start on a random episode, or watch in order. Any way you watch this show is the right way.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Suze K.
Suze K.

This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
jessica v.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ

I love Law & Order: SVU. I can actually binge watch this show for weeks straight if it wasnt for social life coming in. I think the actors each bring a great sense of their characters and the fact that its pretty different to the other 'criminal' types of shows, it really shows how good it is!
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE

This is my favorite Law & Order series. I don't think it's as cheesy as say CSI Miami and it's suspensful, tends to have a good ending (which is unrealistic but what you expect from a show) and yet it still captures the frustrations and injustices of the system that people oftentimes face.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?