Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mary G.
Mary G.

What can I say about one on SVU this is a great show I have been watching for the last 17 years I have teenagers that watch the show now they have gone back and watched the last 17 years on Hulu and Netflixif there was more than five stars I would definitely get the show at 10,000 star rating
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA

This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
Yisel L.
Yisel L.

ive seen every episode from the very first episode up to the current episodes, and (In my opinion) it is an amazing show that shows scenarios from many different possibilities that could happen to just about anyone, it shows the real dangers of the life we live in today. Amazing show to view.
Pat M.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK

I have watched this show since the beginning. It is one of the best dramas on commercial TV. I believe that this show has changed how we talk about sexuality in this country. No one talked about consent much before this show. Now laws have changed and the show has changed with it.. Must watch
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC

This show is so easy for me to watch. I enjoy watching suspenses and shows that are also informative such as Criminal Minds. This show almost always keeps me interested and waiting for the next episode. It is a must watch for anyone who has not watched it. You can pick it up from any episode.
emily p.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA

law and order svu is one of the greatest shows ever made. if you have ever watched this show you know for a fact that that harmeless watching instantly became binge watching. As the scenes pass by they get more and more interesting till your at the edge of your seat and then, bam cliff hanger
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

An amazing show with lots of drama! This show is not for kids, not really for anyone under say 16, due to the nature of the cases they handle. I love how passionate each detective is and how they are always able to find a solution even if it means they have to work with an unexpected partner.
Always the tradition to keep when watching Law & Order is guessing who the culprit is and how they Benson is going to get through this one. Great cast and topical issues that surround our current judicial system and law force. I recommend watching for the issues, the suspense, and the action.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA

One of the best TV shows out there. It's easy to pick up anywhere in the series and get into the show. No need to follow is perfect order, each episode is a new case that rarely hinges on the episode before it. The actors are better in the beginning of the series, but the new ones are decent.
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA

My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now