BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alyssa E.
This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode AT LEAST once. It is the perfect combination of suspense/crime and comedy. I like this show better than most because it lacks the extreme gore that I do not like. The characters are great and lovable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
One of the best shows ever! The story lines are perfectly written. The characters play their parts well. And come on, who doesn't recognize the opening theme song? Between this show and Grey's Anatomy, you have to watch! I recommend sitting down for a month and not watching anything else but SVU!
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO
If I could give this show 6 stars.... I would. This is by far my favorite and has remained that way for years. Olivia Benson and Stabler play incredible characters. Not to mention the connection they share but refuse to admit. Sad that Stabler has left but this is a must watch. You'll get hooked
Andrea W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an old time favorite! I've seen pretty much every episode of Law & Order: SVU. A few of the episodes can be disturbing, but overall it's a good show. I enjoyed the earlier seasons more than I did the most recent, though. If you're going to get into this show, start from the very beginning.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Jillian K.
I mean, you know you dance to the theme song of this show even if you haven't watched a full episode. If this is the case, you are missing out! I literally find myself try to solve the cases along with Olivia and the others on the team. I love this show enough that I'll watch reruns on the weekends.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
i haven't watched this show all the way through in the correct order, but I know this show is great because 1.) I love a good procedural and 2.) I can pick up the show/episode and watch it any time. I and never left wondering what's going on because the episodes themselves are very interesting.
Layne S.
I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?