Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

It's such a good show to watch u get attached to the characters and it's so good to watch with friends.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Del Valle, TX

I can sit on my couch or bed all day re watching every episode..you gotta come see the show and see it.
Aunjahne C.
Aunjahne C.

The show always has me wanting to watch more I love Benson and Stabler and the stories are so realistic
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

This is my favorite show ever. I could watch it all day long. Once it comes on I can't stop watching it
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

I watch this almost every night before I go to sleep. I love trying to figure out who did what and why.
Jhoana D.
Jhoana D.

I've literally have watch every single episode. I can watch this show all day and it never gets boring.
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC

Finished All the saisons on Netflix and have been wanting to see more! Love everything about this show.
Erika S.
Erika S.

The BEST show ever! I can't tell you how many times I binge watched this show. Olivia is my role model!
Shacora B.
Shacora B.

This is a show that I binge watch every week. I love the challenge to figure out who created the crime.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now