Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.
The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Meghan  S.
Meghan S.
Fort Benning, GA
This show has been my addiction for a long time! I binge watch this show more than any! I love Elliot!
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
This show has me hooked! Love every episode, really good story lines! Watch a couple episodes a night!
jillian p.
jillian p.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
best show ever. honestly have seen every episode multiple times. great actors and real life scenarios.
Kristell N.
Kristell N.
I love this show and enjoy watching it with my parents! I love the different stories the show captures
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI
One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have watched this show for YEARS and it never gets old! It is my absolute favorite show of all time!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
I cant change the cheek whenever this show is on. The stories are so crazy and the actors are so good.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Sacramento, CA
I love love this show. Even when I already seen the episode, i would leave it on for background noise.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red springs , Nc
my favorite she i can watch them all rerun after rerun. each character has their on personal qualities
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?