Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Dayton, OH

I am amazed at all the different story lines this show has, it always keeps me guessing and on my toes.
Nikita T.
Nikita T.

My favorite show! I can marathon this on my off days with Netflix. I prefer to watch the older seasons.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I do believe I have seen every episode. I love netflicks . And record new ones love watching the reruns
One of my favorite shows on TV i watch almost every day after work get me in my zone great show love it
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO

Obsessed with this show! The crimes are all so diverse and captivating to watch with a phenomenal cast!
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.

By and far one of my favorite shows. I can't believe it's done! I will definitely watch all the reruns.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA

This show is good get sucked into it svu is my favorite from the others its always keeping you guessing
Elexis J.
Elexis J.
Holland, MI

Love this show! Even though it is real life it keeps you're attention and makes you wanna keep watching
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL

I am obsessed with this amazing crime drama!! Please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lie this show so much!!!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Springfield, TN

Love this show is one of the best shows on TV and gets me thru my day couldn't live with out seeing svu
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now