Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary T.
Mary T.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Love watching this show, Mariska acts is real good so the others crews . Too bad is not showing on summer time.
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
Clara City, MN

Always has interesting topics and they seem to fit into what is going on in the world now days! love this show!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Yakima, WA

I feel like I could solve a crime just by watching this. Love it. Aside from criminal minds this is my favorite
kazjah b.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA

I love this show. it keeps you guessing who's doing what, and if they're going to find them. I love each actor.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

My favorite show for relaxing in bed. I have probably seen every episode multiple times but I never tire of it.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Queensland

This show never gets old! Deffinately rate the first 6-8 seasons as the best! Good acting ... Most of the time!
Linda D.
Linda D.
Cool, CA

Love all of them and watch over and overextended all the repeats. It is our go-to show when nothing else is on.
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
Severna Park, MD

This show is amazing and so eye catching, I like seeing what crimes happen and how they'll find out the outcome
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO

I like the way they solve the cases and won't give up they just fallow their guy when they think they are right
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Best show ever. Classic cop drama. First and best spin off on tv. Always on TV since there are so many episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now