Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I do believe I have seen every episode. I love netflicks . And record new ones love watching the reruns
Mary S.
Mary S.
Penfield, NY

Olivia benson slays my life. This show is low key terrifying but is so addicting I can't stop watching!
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO

Obsessed with this show! The crimes are all so diverse and captivating to watch with a phenomenal cast!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ

I watch this daily I love this show it is my favorite show, I honestly could watch this show every day.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA

This show is good get sucked into it svu is my favorite from the others its always keeping you guessing
Jhoana D.
Jhoana D.

I've literally have watch every single episode. I can watch this show all day and it never gets boring.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL

I am obsessed with this amazing crime drama!! Please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lie this show so much!!!
Samani H.
Samani H.

When you are studying to be a Criminal Justice Major, this is one of the shows I STRAIGHT BIENGE ON!!!!
Allison M.
Allison M.

Forever my #1. I watch it every and anytime I want to watch something other than my current obsessions.
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.

By and far one of my favorite shows. I can't believe it's done! I will definitely watch all the reruns.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now