Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Drama based show. Victims of special crimes story is being followed from beginning to the end. I love this show.
Armani F.
Armani F.

I love watching this show it keeps me engaged and always guessing using my brain it's like a modern day whodunit
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

It has always been a favorite show however not as good since Stabler left! But I never get tired of watching it!
Lexsi O.
Lexsi O.
Framingham, MA

My showwwwwwwwwww!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I love this show so much, especially the oldest episodes, love it OLIVIA BENSON YASSSSS
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

I love this show! It's based on possible things that happen in everyday life and there's never a dull episode :)
Justine Z.
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA

This is such a great show. I feel like its been on forever but I'm glad nonetheless. I am hooked to the stories!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Plantation, Fl

I've seen every episode to every season, love this show so much!!!!! Constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Aledo, TX

Super fun show to watch about a special victims unit this tons of crimes! Definitely a good show to binge watch
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

My favorite show for relaxing in bed. I have probably seen every episode multiple times but I never tire of it.
Kalea B.
Kalea B.

Such a good show to indulge in! One of my favoritr shows to put on when I am bored and need something to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now