Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diamond B.
Diamond B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Favorite cop and investigation show! Very gripping story lines! Definitely pulls at the heart strings!
Dana V.
Dana V.
Denver, CO
Great show one of my favorites. I have never missed an episode and I set my DVR every week to watch it
Shelsea R.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
Sept. 29, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am obsessed with this show. It's so interesting the story lines are so fun. I can watch this all day
Desirea G.
Desirea G.
Nipomo, CA
This show has a lot of mystery and action and compassion all at the same time. It's very entertaining.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Romeoville, IL
The drama oh the drama. This is am amazing law and order spin off. Have watched it since I was a teen.
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
This show has me hooked! Love every episode, really good story lines! Watch a couple episodes a night!
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
I love crime shows and this is one that I really like! It's great characters and settings and stories.
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.
The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Red springs , Nc
my favorite she i can watch them all rerun after rerun. each character has their on personal qualities
Kristell N.
Kristell N.
I love this show and enjoy watching it with my parents! I love the different stories the show captures
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?