Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA

This show is totally a guilty pleasure of mine! I've been watching for years & I've seen every episode!
Malinda H.
Malinda H.
Bryant, AL

I love watching the reruns as much as the new seasons. The actors are very talented and a joy to watch.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love this show because that's what I went to school for and plan to have a career in law enforcement.
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY

a great show, it's been on for a long time and every episode still keeps me interested and wanting more
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Love this show. Haven't watched it in awhile but I wouldn't mind picking up where I left off on netflix
Maria M.
Maria M.

Un clásico, todos alguna ves hemos visto algún episodio, excelentes actores y producción. Para recordar
Carmella L.
Carmella L.

My favorite of all law and order. The characters are real and alive. I like that they use real stories.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Fulton, NY

Love law and order very good show, keeps you interested and wanting to watch more. Well worth watching.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

I've been watching this TV show for many years now and it's one of my top favorite. Highly recommended.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Tampa, Fl

I love this show. I've seen every episode at least twice, Some of them are sad and some are suspenseful
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now