Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Elena H.
Elena H.

Love love love this show. Every episode in Netflix I have seen. Always a fun time treat hung old shows.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA

I could watch this show all day everyday!!! Love it. The shows are always intense my favorite is Olivia
Mary W.
Mary W.
Sullivan, Nh

Don't get to watch much TV but when I do this is my go to show. Otherwise you can find me watching Dora
Samani H.
Samani H.

When you are studying to be a Criminal Justice Major, this is one of the shows I STRAIGHT BIENGE ON!!!!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Statham, GA

This is by far my favorite show! I watch this constantly! It teaches me so much every time i watch it!!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Fulton, NY

Love law and order very good show, keeps you interested and wanting to watch more. Well worth watching.
Amy A.
Amy A.

Love it!! Since I was younger I've always loved to watch law and order or anything dealing with the law
Maria M.
Maria M.

Un clásico, todos alguna ves hemos visto algún episodio, excelentes actores y producción. Para recordar
Alma R.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY

This is such a great show. So much drama, so intriguing. Every time I watch this, I lose track of time.
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.

By and far one of my favorite shows. I can't believe it's done! I will definitely watch all the reruns.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now