Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Just started watching this and I love it ! I will watch seasons at a time !! I love shows like this !!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR
I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX
One of my favorite TV shows. I watch the new shows and the reruns. Will continue to watch. Great show.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great show. Especially late at night after a long day of work. I can watch reruns of this all day long
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
This is a holy grail TV show! A great show to watch any time of the day and the marathons are perfect.
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
Me and my mom watch this everyday its pretty sad but interesting and i learn a lot from the detectives
Christine R.
Christine R.
Santa Clarita
Great show. It's been on for a long time. That daytime anything. It's always interesting. That is good
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
The best show if you are into crime and serial killer mysteries. Very addictive plots in each episode.
MELISSA Y.
MELISSA Y.
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Its very engaging. Shows lots of possible current events not far from reality and how the system works
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?