Add a Photo

Photos (23)
atlanta h.
atlanta h.
Gallup, NM

Many plot twists and very interesting, absolutely love it. watch it every chance I get because it's so addictive
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

My all time favorite show!!!! Everyone knows it's quite time when the show is on! I even watch all the reruns! !
Leslie J.
Leslie J.

one of my favorite shows. i have been watching it for years. hate having to wait for fall for it to com back on.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I like that this show is a lot of times based on real scenarios. I'm always filled with many different emotions.
Sikora M.
Sikora M.

BEST SHOW EVER!! This show is so interesting, with different stories each episode. I highly recommend this show.
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA

Classic television show . It is almost always a marathon on this show never gets old and the cast is phenomenal.
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.

I love this show because I love criminal justice. Always keeps you on your feet, so many seasons/episodes! Love!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

My favorite show for relaxing in bed. I have probably seen every episode multiple times but I never tire of it.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Perfect for me and my family. Most of these cases have us on our toes. This has definitely made it to TV night!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Love watching this show, Mariska acts is real good so the others crews . Too bad is not showing on summer time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now