10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Favorite cop and investigation show! Very gripping story lines! Definitely pulls at the heart strings!
Great show. Especially late at night after a long day of work. I can watch reruns of this all day long
I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Me and my mom watch this everyday its pretty sad but interesting and i learn a lot from the detectives
Best show on TV!!! Love that it's available Hulu and Netflix for me to enjoy since I do not have cable
The best criminal show on T.V I could watch Law & Order everyday & I enjoy watching it with my sister.
Law and order Suv has to be my favorite show to date!!!! Now if only they would bring back Stabler lol
This show has a lot of mystery and action and compassion all at the same time. It's very entertaining.
One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos