Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this show! Been watching it for several years. They keep it update and you wanting to watch more.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
I'm addicted to this series. I love that each pesos is new and intense with the same under lying story
Paige B.
Paige B.
Columbus, OH
Ummm....I don't know why this is making me review a TV show like its a product, but I like the show...
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
Love this show. Been watching for about 17 years now and thru all the changes its still a fav of mine!
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA
Bands favorite. Serious and funny too. Perfect combination.Love this show. One of my husbands favorite
Misty P.
Misty P.
White, GA
I love this show since it started too. I even like to watch the reruns. It's a edge on your seat drama
Monica W.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Only good show still on TV. Too many game of thrones crap or Netflix shows. Bring back more cop shows.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
When there's nothing else to watch, you could find this show at any time or maybe 3 different channels
Mirney G.
Mirney G.
Woodbridge, VA
I can't stop whatching on the weekends I can spend hours and hours seeing how they resolve the crimes.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Anaheim, CA
I am a due hard SVU! 17 season down & its just gets so much better! Nick Amaro was my favorite so far!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?