Add a Photo

Photos (23)
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY

Have been watching law and order for years. even the repeats i will re watch. it is my guilty pleasure.
Madisen B.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL

Such a thrilling show! Every episode is different. Can be very graphic sometimes, but I still enjoy it.
Carmella L.
Carmella L.

My favorite of all law and order. The characters are real and alive. I like that they use real stories.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I love crime movies is gives me chills . They are very good actors. And the scenes are like goosebumps.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX

I love the shows! I like the suspense and trying to guess the suspect before i find it out on the show!
Erika S.
Erika S.

The BEST show ever! I can't tell you how many times I binge watched this show. Olivia is my role model!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Love this show. Haven't watched it in awhile but I wouldn't mind picking up where I left off on netflix
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Sanford, Nc

I love e this show it is o e of my favorites I try not to miss an episode I even watch reruns sometimes
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

I've been watching this TV show for many years now and it's one of my top favorite. Highly recommended.
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY

a great show, it's been on for a long time and every episode still keeps me interested and wanting more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?