Add a Photo

Photos (23)
nora c.
nora c.
San Benito, TX

Good show so intense like seeing it when i have the chance soo good live it and i will keep watching it
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY

a great show, it's been on for a long time and every episode still keeps me interested and wanting more
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY

Have been watching law and order for years. even the repeats i will re watch. it is my guilty pleasure.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

This is my favorite show ever. I could watch it all day long. Once it comes on I can't stop watching it
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower , CA

One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Tampa, Fl

I love this show. I've seen every episode at least twice, Some of them are sad and some are suspenseful
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC

Finished All the saisons on Netflix and have been wanting to see more! Love everything about this show.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.

Watch it when I can't sleep! I always Love hearing the theme song!! But I think that's every1 favorite.
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
El Paso, TX

I love the show.. I love the characters.. amazing actors and It keeps suprizing me with every episode!!
hanna h.
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC

This show always has something new and suspenseful. I'm always so hooked when watching it. It's so good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now